Forums

Help › Forums

How do I earn points without spending money?

Wed, Apr 20 2011 6:22 AM (43 replies)
  • ONEACEINTHEHOLE
    5 Posts
    Sun, Apr 4 2010 7:40 PM
    bigga33:"Not having the best equipement just makes the game that much more chalenging and YES sometimes frustrating. " Isn't that GOLF ; )" Oneaceinthehole
  • AlaCowboy
    1,321 Posts
    Thu, Apr 8 2010 11:42 AM

KyleHeminger:

i think its absolute *** that you have to pay for clubs, and some one said you start out with 100credits but you don't. you start out with 0. and the only way to place high enough in a tournament to make enough credits is to have a driver that can get you about 300 yards, not 225-230, i think we should get credits for earnings trophys and what not.

You get 100 credits for every trophy. But the trophy costs $1.00, so there goes your credits. Sorry.

• DrSnook
    575 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 8:49 AM
    What "tasks" are you talking about completiing to earn credits?
  • UKCats
    165 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 11:36 AM

DrSnook:

I'd like to know also. I don't want to purchase any more credits.

• youareintrouble
    103 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 3:22 PM

aint no task.......just a few bonus credits for moving up too a new tier. 50 then 100 then 200 for master

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Fri, Apr 9 2010 3:58 PM

UKCats:

DrSnook:

I'd like to know also. I don't want to purchase any more credits.

DrSnook:

• AdamBorn
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 13 2010 2:34 PM

I just purchased new balls that work really well for 10 credits. I am in the top 70 of two tournaments. I am going to do it the hard way, slowly earn credits and build up enough to buy into tournaments. I'll keep everyone posted on how I'm doing!

• brianharmer
    3 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 12:12 AM

So im pretty sure this site gets paid to have advertisement like for all the clubs and equipment they have(like from ping and other companies). so they are getting paid twice for a game that is much worse than tigerwoods... if you think this game is bs then your right. dont listen to those other people... buying virtual clubs as an investment like buying stocks ahahaha are you kidding me... cant believe people pay 100's of dollars for clubs guess if your real rich then it doesnt matter but im guessing that doesnt apply to anyone that is reading this thread like me. tiger woods 10 is coming out soon. 50 dollars for any platform and you get all the clubs you want and 20+ courses.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sat, May 15 2010 2:24 PM

brianharmer:
    tiger woods 10 is coming out soon. 50 dollars for any platform and you get all the cartoon golf you want and 20+ courses.

There ya go... FTFY.

Have a nice day.

• FlyTyer
    19 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 12:13 PM

Thanks for all the info folks.....appreciate it... Didn't know that such a simple question could stir up so much converstation...By the way I'm way over 18, just don't like using credit cards over the internet....thanks anyways

FlyTyer   :):):):)

PS.......please disreguard.....I didn't start this thread.....thought it was me...lol

RSS