Help › Forums

I've been 5 days stuck on a rent screen

rated by 0 users
Fri, Mar 22 2024 9:42 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Simaro
    6 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 5:51 AM

I've been stuck on a rental screen for 5 days already, right after signing in, unable to play. i have reload the app several time and nothing change. I use Phigolf controller, i dont know if that make any difference when trying to fix this issue. i've been sending emails everyday and haven't received any help yet.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 10:48 AM

Have you tried logging in with the PhiGolf stick turned off or unplugged(?) to see if that will allow you to get past the rental screen issue and then trying again with the PhiGolf stick.

Also what version are you playing on? Mobile App or PC/Mac Launcher?

• Simaro
    6 Posts
    Thu, Feb 24 2022 6:50 PM

Hi MarchieB

Thank for your replay. i have tried everything and anything, i have also tried the same from my i phone 13 pro max, nothing changed. i have been playing in an  IPAD 2 since i start with WGT.

• Simaro
    6 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 4:54 AM

Hi MarchieB, thank for your replay

Yes, in the last 6 days i have tried all that,  i tried in a different device also. i'm playing with an Ipad.

(i replied to you yesterday, for some reason it didn't show)

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Fri, Feb 25 2022 10:49 AM

Hi, Simaro.  Welcome to WGT 😁

I know you said you are playing on an iPad, but do the 1st 2 posts in this thread help?

Major issue after installing on Android phone. !!

• Simaro
    6 Posts
    Sat, Feb 26 2022 6:02 AM

Hi Sam Spayed

No it didn’t help, i woke up today and i’m still stuck in the same rent screen, tomorrow will be the 7th day in this situation, the costumer service wrote me back in 3 occations asking me the same, to provide screenshots, details, bla, bla, i provided all that but it look like they can’t fine the problem.

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Sun, Feb 27 2022 1:01 PM

Simaro:
    No it didn’t help, i woke up today and i’m still stuck in the same rent screen

In that case, I would try this:  Log out of WGT from both your iPhone 13 and your iPad 2, and then delete the WGT app from your iPad 2, and then reinstall it there and try to log back in without your Phigolf controller, as MarchieB suggested.  

It sounds like there is some false data somewhere that is still showing you with active rentals.  Maybe that will help clear the false data, if it's on your device.  But if it's on the WGT server, then WGT Member Services will have to clear that out or reset it for you.

Good luck!

• Simaro
    6 Posts
    Mon, Feb 28 2022 3:10 PM

Hi SamSpayed, thanks for your advice, sadly, i didn't work

i did what you suggested, in the same order. Yesterday i tried with the android app and i got the same result, i was logged out and delete the android app before trying your suggestions.

i got the same screen than before

After signing in, i got a screen that say " You passed the next tier" or something like that, i was in level 26 when the problem happened.

Then i get another screen giving me 50 credits

and last, i get this screen "2 item unlocked"

with this golf glove moving forward and backward and that's it, stay there, no matter.

Note: i don't know if that make any difference but i didn't delete my monthly subscription to WGT app after deleting the apps, it was asked after i deleted the apps, """i still have 2 week left"""" i was expecting the support to fix this  issue a long time ago, well, after 8 days stuck, i don't think i will put another dollar in this app anymore.

Thanks everybody 

• Simaro
    6 Posts
    Fri, Mar 4 2022 10:08 AM

Hi Everybody

Finally, yesterday, mars 3, i was able to use my WGT app again. 

Thanks to all for the help

• Jberroa24
    1 Posts
    Tue, Aug 1 2023 1:21 PM
    Hi Simaro, I’m having the same issue you did. How did you resolve your issue? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jason
  • PAGES
RSS