Forums

Help › Forums

Major issue after installing on Android phone. !!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 15 2022 8:19 PM (6 replies)
  • RyanThorpy36
    4 Posts
    Sun, Feb 13 2022 10:42 PM

Hi All,

I am pretty desperate to find a solution as I cannot even play the game currently. 

Once I have downloaded the game onto my android device, the device is running colour 11 OS, it allows me to either sign in or create a new player. I have created an account connected to my Facebook profile. I then try to log in using that, the game then starts to load, glitches and takes me directly to a head to head match. From there I cannot go back to the main menu or end the match or anything apart from play the mode it has put me in!!!!

I then have to just close the app as I cannot do anything with it ! Could I get some help to get this game working properly please as I would really like to use it alongside my recently purchased phigolf device.

Thanks!

• WGTShamWow
    908 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2022 8:25 AM

Its part of the in game tutorial. Its going to have you play a round against another player, change some equipment, and a few other things. Just follow along with the glove icon. Once the tutorial is over, you would then be able to use your phigolf device. 

Best,
    WGTShamWow

• RyanThorpy36
    4 Posts
    Mon, Feb 14 2022 9:00 AM

I have played through the swing tutorial already this is now what happens every time I load the game up. 

Thanks,

Ryan

• garyk49
    2,315 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2022 5:20 AM

Unless the phone you are using is running android 11, you shouldn't be running color 11. If your phone only has android 10 on it, then you should be running color 7.

Unless you have only a handful of phones, you will not be running android 11.

Color 11 is only a skin to android 11.

Color 7 is a skin to android 10

• ct690911
    7,201 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2022 5:52 AM

garyk49:

Unless the phone you are using is running android 11, you shouldn't be running color 11. If your phone only has android 10 on it, then you should be running color 7.

Unless you have only a handful of phones, you will not be running android 11.

Color 11 is only a skin to android 11.

Color 7 is a skin to android 10

Gary, how did you get so smart with this stuff ?  I don't even own a cell phone (too complicated) and just switched to Windows 10 on my laptop at Xmas time...lol

• callaghan159
    6,229 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2022 6:56 AM

ct690911:
    I don't even own a cell phone (too complicated) and just switched to Windows 10 on my laptop at Xmas time...lol

Your growing outside your comfy zone Colin....next thing you know you will be back playing. LOL. Let me know, my previous offer still stands.😉Cheers

• garyk49
    2,315 Posts
    Tue, Feb 15 2022 8:19 PM

ct690911:

Gary, how did you get so smart with this stuff ?  I don't even own a cell phone (too complicated) and just switched to Windows 10 on my laptop at Xmas time...lol

The internet can be your friend at times Colin.  I looked up what the hell was Color 11 OS, and it's not.  It's a skin for Android 11(don't ask what that is, I didn't look that far)But only certain phones are even capable of running Android 11.

I have a fairly new 5g phone(nokia 8) and it only runs 10.

Not that I really wanted a new phone, but my LG Stylo 2 broke. Prior phone was a Samsung flip phone(3G)

I would have stayed with win7 on the new computer I built 2 years ago.  But the software for 7 was too expensive, so consequently I bit the bullet and installed 10 on it.  Unlike this one that stills runs 7.

RSS