Forums

Help › Forums

New Course

Tue, Jan 26 2010 6:01 PM (48 replies)
  • JMPP
    28 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 4:58 AM
    1 ive been here since inception 2 it has nothing to do with score, it has everything to do with enjoyment and getting what we PAY for 3. i pay my money and dont just play the free rounds and i buy equiptment, if i pay then i believe i have more than enough reason to complain about somthing. after all with out paying customers you probably wouldnt even have 2 courses, or even WGT.
    1,644 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 6:52 AM

Hey SP,

I got bored once, then my dealer gave me a taste of this new stuff.... and I was hooked all over again.  *itch* *itch*

:^P

• chipshotcharlie
    538 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 3:14 PM

Hey Lee

We must have the same guy i'm still hooked,seriously though unless your shooting birds on every hole i think boredom and frustration are being severely mixed up just MO

have a wonderful day chippy

• anthm12
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 6:39 AM
    People shooting a 29 on 9 holes shut up!!!! or closes to the pin they are hitting 40 or 50 PLEASE!!!!!! GAME IS SO BOGUS!!!
  • nothbound209
    1 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 11:35 AM
    We need some new stroke play course's for the simple fact that we pay for this damn game and i play for the fun of the game and its getting bad being limited to just 2 course's so lets speed up the process and get this crap done so i can beat u guys at different places.And for all u guys shooting 15 and 17 under get a life stop playing this all damn day.
  • KickinElliot
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 11:47 AM

i have an idea. if WGT spends a little less time on updating clubs and closest to the hole and lets focus energy on turning out 1 more full course. Love this game. just need some more courses.

thank,

KickinE

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 12:40 PM

Funny thing about having more courses. I used to play Sierra's excellent PGA 2000.

It had a fantastic course design program that came along with it. A lot of guys and gals learned to turn out some outstanding courses. We had at the time of the death of the franchise about 600 user made courses. Out of those, 200 were outstanding. This included about 50 outstanding recreations of many famous courses.

People were still bitching about not having enough courses. And each one of these had 4 pin positions.

Yes I agree, this game badly needs a few more choices along with at least 3 pin positions per hole. I don't think anyone at WGT realized how this many people would become addicted to there game.

• KickinElliot
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2010 12:50 PM

i just think they spent way too much energy on closest to the pin courses. All that energy, and maybe you guys like those, but its not as much fun as the whole game. maybe the developers only like approach shots and thats what drove them. maybe they dont like putting (obvious by the lack of a small putting green) you get my point... anyway. LOVE THIS GAME. ADDICTING..lets keep it that way and get some new stuff out there to play.

• MisterWGT
    122 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 9:31 AM

Greetings everyone! 

We have announced that The Old Course of St Andrews will be arriving quite soon.  And more full courses are in the works to follow.  Stay tuned & thanks, as always, for playing!

Also, I'm posting a daily BEHIND-THE-SCENES look at St Andrews on my profile page:

http://wgt.com/members/MisterWGT/announcements/default.aspx

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 11:21 AM

Thank you MisterWGT,

That's fantastic news indeed and thanks for sharing a behind the scenes look as well.

Kind Regards

RSS