Forums

Help › Forums

New Course

Tue, Jan 26 2010 6:01 PM (48 replies)
  • oppy
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 3:35 PM

MisterWGT, I don't suppose you will share with us what courses are to follow will you?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 4:07 PM

Nice job of prying there Oppy!  But I want to know, too.  Not too fond of playing wind-blown courses... did that way too much in my youth in the mid-west.  So I'm also curious what is on tap to follow St. Andrews...

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 4:27 PM

I didnt really expect to get an answer, but maybe I will. I kind of suspect the next course might be another one in scotland, if you are going to go all the way over there, I kind of think they would have more than just st. andrews in mind. another course i expect to see come out this year is tpc sawgrass, it is a resort course, so they wouldnt have much trouble getting on. plus it is a real hyped up course that i think alot of people on this site would be excited for.

• Dubosto
    8 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 4:42 PM
    My ultimate would be Augusta National but I doubt it. I will say this, I live near BPB and the detail they have put into this game is second to none.
  • borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 6:50 PM

SweetiePie:

What  I find more interesting is that in 9 months, I have not heard a word from our very best regarding boredom. I only hear it from players with anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months under their belt and they can't post par golf.

New courses would be nice. But as SweetiePie says there are many of us, me included who can't master the 2 we have now. And with the variables of wind and green speeds the courses play differently each time. But what would be a welcome addition IMO is multiple pin placements. It would make the 2 courses we have now more of a challenge for all of us masters included. Be happy with what we have now until WGT finally does offer new courses. 

• oppy
    286 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 6:55 PM

Dubosto:
    My ultimate would be Augusta National but I doubt it. I will say this, I live near BPB and the detail they have put into this game is second to none.

I agree that there representation of courses is really good. i also live near BPB and have played it many times so i can attest to this. As for my ultimate goal, although it is unrealistic, I would like to see the best golf course in the world on this game: Pine Valley

• Playboy225
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 9:39 PM
    Need some help... How do I get to play the courses other than Bethpage and Kiawah?
  • jcs89
    172 Posts
    Sat, Jan 23 2010 10:23 PM

Those two courses are the only ones available for stroke play as of now.

• Tim30
    66 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 1:02 AM

oppy:
    I didnt really expect to get an answer

lol well that's a good thing because I started this post over a month ago and still no answer.............go figure :-)

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 10:56 AM

Playboy225:
    Need some help... How do I get to play the courses other than Bethpage and Kiawah?

I don't know if it was mentioned already but by going to the "single player game"  option and choosing the "select course" option, you can play 5 other courses but only in the closest to the hole option for now. 

Will be so nice once they get those available for stroke play but for now I still like playing on them in the CTTH mode just to see the different courses and have a new challenge. 

RSS