Forums

Help › Forums

How to lower scores-without improving game

Wed, Dec 28 2011 5:58 PM (26 replies)
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 3:51 PM

TheAceFactor:

lol ,  funny you say that...this was just this morning , "behind the pin" at 15.

28 Dec

TheAceFactor holed a shot from 5.73 yards.

Proof in the pudding. Well done.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 4:03 PM

esssy:

LeonDelBosque:

esssy:
    another words you must start getting contro

"another words?" oh my goodness

did i say something wrong or something ???

No.  "Another words"  is actually  "in other words" , if you don't understand esssyspeak.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 4:15 PM

I have no problem understanding you, esssy. It gives me a headache for having to think so hard but I can usually interpret your meaning.

Leon was pointing out something very obvious that you said. "Another words" is actually spoken as "in other words."

His remark had nothing to do with your meter comment, just like my 2 posts didn't.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 4:42 PM

learn course management plus the limitations of your clubs and balls....this will unlock the key to being a better player.

tbe

• Rightin
    1,248 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2011 5:41 PM

Spot on tbe, I'm sure that's what Willsstrs was trying to tell the nubees of this game.  Kinda gets blown out of the water at times.  Hey! congrats Willsstrs for speaking up at all, keep up the good work, and have many good games. 

Good things sometimes do come from packages opened by others.  Also higher ups at times only stink to the heavens. I guess I'll stay down here, where the flames seem to calm the odor. 

RSS