Forums

Help › Forums

YoungGuns97 Leaves Greenbrier CC.......

Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:31 AM (99 replies)
  • JAFO12
    2,105 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 8:32 PM

Ok so you posted it to embarrass YoungGuns97, that’s all you had to say.

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 3:46 AM

Well at least Andyson finally got it right. I don't care what anyone says or thinks except myself so its pointless to keep this up. With what little use you were, I do appreciate it!

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 4:46 AM

MichaelHazen:

I don't care what anyone says or thinks except myself so its pointless to keep this up.

Personally...i think you show all the classic symptoms of having  Narcissitic Personality Disorder.

"Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centredness."

^ Notice any similarities ^

Basically it means you think everyone else is wrong and you're right. Even when you're in the wrong, you will think you are right.....That's a mental issue...there's a cure for it apparently.....not that you'll realise there's anything wrong in the first place....but that's just another one of the symptoms of having NPD. :)

TBE

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 5:20 AM

thebigeasy707:

MichaelHazen:

Well at least Andyson finally got it right. I don't care what anyone says or thinks except myself so its pointless to keep this up.

Personally...i think you show all the classic symptoms of Narcissitic Personality Disorder.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a personality in which the individual is described as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linked to self-centredness.

Basically it means everyone else is wrong and you're right. Even when you're in the wrong, you will think you are right.....That's a mental issue...there's a cure for it apparently.....not that you'll realise there's anything wrong in the first place. :)

TBE

Hey doc, I'll keep it quick. Go whine to WGT about the big bad evil me and if they agree with you, then they'll remove the post or kick me off :) My guess is you won't do it and/or even if you do, I'll still be here. Why, cause no one was right or wrong. I posted something, you didn't like it and I don't care. That's all this is. Keep making it out to be something more then that all you want. Your the one wasting your time on that.....

By the way, it doesn't require any arrogance on your part to presume to know if anyone has a disorder of anykind at all? Look in the mirror first. Then come back.

• MentalChaos
    141 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 7:40 AM

MichaelHazen:

Why, cause no one was right or wrong. I posted something, you didn't like it and I don't care.

Actually my friend, you were in the wrong...

Refer to T&C's, direct your attention to the bold parts...

WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) asks that you respect our on-line community and other individuals. When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site and/or the services, you agree not to:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
    • Use racially, ethnically, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful, or otherwise offensive language or images.
    • Flame-bait, engage in flame wars, or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction.

...Just saying

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 7:57 AM

MentalChaos:

MichaelHazen:

Why, cause no one was right or wrong. I posted something, you didn't like it and I don't care.

Actually my friend, you were in the wrong...

Refer to T&C's, direct your attention to the bold parts...

WORLD GOLF TOUR (WGT) asks that you respect our on-line community and other individuals. When posting Submissions to or otherwise using the Site and/or the services, you agree not to:

• Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
    • Use racially, ethnically, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful, or otherwise offensive language or images.
    • Flame-bait, engage in flame wars, or otherwise attempt to provoke a reaction.

...Just saying

So basically what your saying then is that just about everyone on here is guilty by WGT's standards? I mean, cause I know your not trying to say that I'm the only person in this thread that has somehow been mean to or "defamed/harassed" other people? Right? Like I said, you have a problem, go complain to WGT. Let them handle it. You posting this isn't going to change the fact that if someone posts something to me, that i'm not going to respond back.

Just sayin......

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 8:04 AM

We used to have a fish and chip van that would come to our village on Tuesdays. I think it stopped about five years ago. Nice chips too.

Lizzie xx

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 8:07 AM

LizzieRossetti:

We used to have a fish and chip van that would come to our village on Tuesdays. I think it stopped about five years ago. Nice chips too.

Lizzie xx

I've always been curious cause I never really looked it up. But in the fish part of that whole set up, what fish is usually used? Cod? And does it matter more or less if its breaded, fried or batter dipped? Just one of the things we just don't see enough over here state side....

• broahes
    191 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 8:32 AM

This thread just keeps on failing..

Thx for deh lulz Michael.. can I join your CC just so I can see all the *** you post there too?

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Mon, Oct 17 2011 8:37 AM

broahes:

This thread just keeps on failing..

Thx for deh lulz Michael.. can I join your CC just so I can see all the *** you post there too?

I could if you want to. But you'll probably be dissapointed. And I'd rather you join cause you want to play. But if you really want me to invite you, I'll do it.....

RSS