Forums

Help › Forums

YoungGuns97 Leaves Greenbrier CC.......

Sat, Oct 22 2011 6:31 AM (99 replies)
  • JAFO12
    2,105 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 10:54 AM

MichaelHazen:

Ok, I'll just say this and hope that this puts it into perspective for you.......of all the members I had since we've started our new format.....

HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT'S QUIT!

Also, here's a reminder folks........IT'S A VIDEO GAME! I mean are you aware of how self-rigtheous you all sound in your disagreement with me on this? Really? TBE, I don't care if anyone's laughing with/or at me. As I said to one of the other individuals 2 nights ago, I'm pretty sure there's only 2-3 people even still reading this.

I'm not here nor care for your approval. If you think I'm a horrible person. Great! Go to WGT and tell them the horrible thing I've done and they can kick me off if they think it's so heinous. I don't care what "your" view is. I'm going to do what I want here short of doing something illicitly illegal or harrasing or anything that would require WGT to kick me off.

So do me a favor. Get it through your head.......Nothing you say is going to change anything. I did it, it's over and I'd do it again! :) If you don't like it. TOUGH! To my knowledge there are no "unwritten" rules on WGT. If you think there should be some.....post them. Lets see the response you get.

Same Question?????

If you really believe all of this horse dung,

THEN WHY DID YOU POST IT???????

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 1:29 PM

JAFO12:

MichaelHazen:

Ok, I'll just say this and hope that this puts it into perspective for you.......of all the members I had since we've started our new format.....

HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT'S QUIT!

Also, here's a reminder folks........IT'S A VIDEO GAME! I mean are you aware of how self-rigtheous you all sound in your disagreement with me on this? Really? TBE, I don't care if anyone's laughing with/or at me. As I said to one of the other individuals 2 nights ago, I'm pretty sure there's only 2-3 people even still reading this.

I'm not here nor care for your approval. If you think I'm a horrible person. Great! Go to WGT and tell them the horrible thing I've done and they can kick me off if they think it's so heinous. I don't care what "your" view is. I'm going to do what I want here short of doing something illicitly illegal or harrasing or anything that would require WGT to kick me off.

So do me a favor. Get it through your head.......Nothing you say is going to change anything. I did it, it's over and I'd do it again! :) If you don't like it. TOUGH! To my knowledge there are no "unwritten" rules on WGT. If you think there should be some.....post them. Lets see the response you get.

Same Question?????

If you really believe all of this horse dung,

THEN WHY DID YOU POST IT???????

Why is "just because I wanted to" so hard for you to grasp? I mean if you can't wrap your head around that, why is that somehow my fault that your unable to accept that? Seriously? I've answered that question 3 times now. 3 times! Just accept like I said before your never going to like the answer. Move on.

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 1:44 PM

youngGuns97:

dont push your luck....greensbarrier cc sucks!!..your rules sucks!!!...so i quit....not gonna waste my expensive balls ..just to win peanuts.....so whats the big deal??

why cant you leave me alone...and let this rest..

YG97, I'm not bothering you. I'm bothering people on "my" post. No one asked you to come back on here. I'd think you'd be happy that so many people are apparently backing you up on something you didn't need to be backed up on. Apparently they fail to see that you over-reacted and quit. Which is fine with me. You still haven't refuted anything I said as untrue.

And you can say that the CC sucks all you want. Your still the only one who's quit. And if you think $10-18 dollars a month for free on anything you wanted is peanuts (mind you it'd buy you at least 5 sleeves of whatever you use, which would stop you whining about your precious "balls") I'm sure there'd be plenty of people in the club who'd be happy to have it.

The big deal, is that there are alot of people on here who won't let it go and just accept the fact that I posted something I wanted to post just for the hell of it and can't grasp that fact. So everytime they say something retarded, I just remind them of that fact. So if you want the matter dropped, tell them to let it go and I will to :)

.......you poor victim you :(

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 3:30 PM

MichaelHazen:
    No one asked you to come back on here.

That should be OK with you.  No one asked you to post your press release.   He came back obviously because he wanted to.  Or maybe he came back for fun.  Or maybe to see if any other club members  had come across odd situations themselves and maybe talk about it. That's all.

MichaelHazen:
    YG97, for the last time, no one critisized you. No one ridiculed you.

.................you poor victim you :(

So much for not ridiculing YG97

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 4:12 PM

Wow. That might be the two dumbest points I've seen trying to make it look like somehow I'm a hyporcite.

Your first point.......he can come back on here all he wants., but he came back on here and complained that I was bothering him still. I wasn't. I was responding to people on "my" post. So how am I bothering him? I'm not going to his page, I'm not sending him messages on his page. So I'm not bothering him. That's what I was pointing out there.

2nd, your bringing up another post entirely. I'll admit as much that in the post your suggesting I did say just that, but in referring to the actual post everyone's complaining about. If he's gonna come back on here and claim i'm bothering him, when I'm not.....then I can ridicule him at that point if I want.

Don't pick and choose your quotes to fit the point you want to make. Actually make sure the quote fits the post.

Or am I ridiculing you?

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 5:57 PM

MichaelHazen:
    Wow. That might be the two dumbest points I've seen trying to make it look like somehow I'm a hyporcite.

If the shoe fits.............You appear to be groping for a satisfactory answer to "why did you post it?"  1st it was for fun, then it was to talk about it with other CC owners, then it was "Because I wanted to."  I think there's a true answer that is obvious.

MichaelHazen:
    2nd, your bringing up another post entirely. I'll admit as much that in the post your suggesting I did say just that,

Good, you admit to ridiculing YG.

YG said you ridiculed and criticized him after he gave feedback that you asked for. No amount of denial by you will change how he feels.   I believe him based on your snarky posts in this thread.

You've received valuable feedback from some very good community members on this thread.  The most valuable is don't air your dirty CC laundry in these forums and if you must, don't name names.

Take a look around MH, none of your CC members have your back on your story.  Hmmm...says volumes to me.

TBE said it first and its worth repeating. You've embarrassed yourself and your CC. 

You don't get it.

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 6:47 PM

I'm not groping for anything. I did it for all 3 reasons. It was fun, it was because I just wanted to do it and because I did want to see if any CC owners would discuss the manner (of which none have). Ok, so you admitted that I was right about something that I did admit I ridiculed him in my last post to him, cause I was.

If you saw his first attempt at "feedback" you'd have understood why I asked him to make it clearer, that's not ridiculing him. That's asking him to make understandable? How's that ridicule? And if you want to use my "snarky" comments, you'll notice that I said we we're snarky to each other jackhole. Your picking it out that he had nothing to do in this matter. which your even late on coming into. It wasn't valuable feedback. It was feedback I couldn't give an answer too until what he was concerned with had occured and I could deal with it on a case by case basis. He was somehow insinuating that the new members I'd want to bring in to grow the CC (which all owners are supposed to do) would be cheating the members before them out of prizes somehow cause they were better then them. You don't even know our format or set up. So you can't assume to make the decision he's right. When I answered him on that matter, he flipped out, accused me of saying he is or was going to cheat and quit. If you read the actual post you'd have gotten that.

And my CC members are fully aware of the situation and a few have said they'd come on here to back me up and I told them not to cause I didn't want them harassed. I'm a big boy, I can fight my own fights. I don't need people to stand up for me. But thanks for your concern that somehow they didn't care on the matter.

In the end what it comes down to is that he "felt" ridiculed. His "feelings" aren't fact. On and it's worth repeating........I'M NOT EMBARRASSED NOR IS MY CC......cause if they were, they'd have quit. But they haven't.

I get plenty. I'm the one that started it. So if anyone gets it......I do. Not some jackhole who has some cross to bear with WGT apparently on retarded issues. Oh....why don't you go and complain to them about me.....i'm sure they'll care, just like all the other issues they've ignored your a$$ on.

Standing tall and proud! :)

• arinsector
    7 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 7:09 PM

Ok, I'm one of the people he asked not to respond and I dont care anymore. Everything he did was public record. If he was such a dick, he'd have posted what was actually said in posts. But he didnt or hasnt done that. The only person that actually ridiculed him in the club if you want to call it ridicule, was me. Mr. Hazen just posted what happened. Maybe you don't get the joke cause he's done posts like that before. He did it when his brother came back from a hiatus to play again and a few other times. so its not like this is the first time he did it. Its just the first time he obviously put on here.

And as far as I can tell. You all are like on some attempt at like this moral high ground. It's a free golf game. I mean, is it any worse then people who post messages on other peoples main pages who quit that they blast them for that (youll notice he has someone accuse him of that and he didnt take it down, so it proves he isn't thin-skinned). Seriously, you people arent any better then what your accusing him of.

Personally I think he's been to nice on all of you, maybe except for this last guy. But hes tried to be civil in explaining himself. He's right. You gotta problem, bring it to WGT, if they do something, fine. If not. Shut the *#@! up! You dont own/control him and hes not going to let you, so good for him. Stand up to the masses.

When its all done and you like it or not The Greenbrier Country Club will still be standing and there isnt a damn thing any of you can do about it. And for that little whiner youngguns97, I'm the one you really had a problem with cause I called you out actlng like the little girl that you were. Wah, people are gonna come in and be better then me and steal my prizes. If you cared so little about them. Then why make this whole matter up regarding it? Really? You sat here and said you didnt care about the prizes, but thats what the whole thing started about.

He said from the beginning, if you win and dont want/need the prize sell it. You wanna talk about your expensive balls, he was paying out like 20-30 something dollars a month of which I know he doesn't really have to spend for his members cause he cared that much. Yea.....what a dick he is. You and the rest of you hypocrites and biggots can go piss in a lake. Mike, keep doin the job your doin. I'm not ashamed or embarrased by you. I'm proud your my club owner. He's right, you all assume from this one post what he does or who he is or how he does things. Whatever.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 7:52 PM

andyson:

Take a look around MH, none of your CC members have your back on your story.  Hmmm...says volumes to me.

lol Andy....you just knew it was gonna happen.

tbe

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Oct 16 2011 8:02 PM

thebigeasy707:

lol Andy....you just knew it was gonna happen.

tbe

RSS