Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 6/24/20 ***

Mon, Jun 29 2020 4:21 AM (54 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,905 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 2:40 PM

DonCaron:
    Champions said eventually apparel will be in all games.Then I'll have a decision

That's not what he said.  What he said was, eventually there may be some WGT-sponsored tournaments where apparel is allowed.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 4:24 AM

SamSpayed:

DonCaron:
    Champions said eventually apparel will be in all games.Then I'll have a decision

That's not what he said.  What he said was, eventually there may be some WGT-sponsored tournaments where apparel is allowed.

No one would be happier than me, if what you say is true. I looked through thousands of posts yesterday trying to find it.

I'll use Champs wall, he has not made a lot of posts

• SamSpayed
    4,905 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 10:18 AM

DonCaron:
    No one would be happier than me, if what you say is true. I looked through thousands of posts yesterday trying to find it.

It was awhile ago.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/606333/4129233.aspx#4129233

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 10:52 AM

Just changed my avatar to a female, she looks like something from a Walt Disney film.

SamSpayed:

DonCaron:

It was awhile ago.

http://www.wgt.com/forums/p/606333/4129233.aspx#4129233

• JDGHOST
    6,788 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 1:03 PM

This was Champs quote from Nov 1st 2019..... 

Disabling apparel bonuses in tourneys and certain other modes was so we wouldn't give an edge to mobile players over Flash. I would expect that we will start allowing apparel in some more game modes and some tournaments in the near future. 

_CHAMPION 

Sounds a bit broad to me?  The word "Some" doesn't tell us much LOL.... But I DO like the part about no "Edge" to mobile players ....Lets hope they stick with that...

JD

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 1:38 PM

I hope they come out with a jock strap that makes my balls smaller for they will fit in the hole easier.

• GrahamB2014
    2,189 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 2:27 PM

From the reading of this it seems that it is WGTs intention to allow apparel bonuses to work in more forms of the game.

For me this will be the end of the game;  apparel bonuses should only work in coin rooms and no where else period.

If I have to go chasing apparel bonuses to compete in the game then I will have no interest in playing once the flash version of this game ends.

Even now my favourite part of the game ( Alternate shot ) is spoilt because bonuses carry over ; this game is becoming a joke and not even a funny joke.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,505 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 2:33 PM

andwhy67:
    Just changed my avatar to a female, she looks like something from a Walt Disney film.

Well, that's a very gentle, positive comment, I guess. Much better than what I read a while ago, that said something like "she looks like an anorexic hooker". Yeah, it was pretty harsh. LOL

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 3:13 PM

Poor babies..maybe you should write a written request the the Devs how to cater to your specific needs..can’t adapt to changes, hit the road!!!

• SamSpayed
    4,905 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2020 4:07 PM

GrahamB2014:

From the reading of this it seems that it is WGTs intention to allow apparel bonuses to work in more forms of the game.

For me this will be the end of the game;  apparel bonuses should only work in coin rooms and no where else period.

I think WGTChampion also stated that they were working on giving players the option of including (or not including) apparel bonuses for match play games.  As long as it's optional, I'm OK with it.  I'll just turn it off myself.

RSS