Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 6/24/20 ***

Mon, Jun 29 2020 4:21 AM (54 replies)
  • Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:33 AM

Just had a look, does anyone know what this refers to?

eTour Bundles - COMING SOON

The next event in the European eTour series starts soon, and with it comes some exclusive new items that will only be available during the qualifier tournament!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:44 AM

Nicole161106:

The next event in the European eTour series starts soon, and with it comes some exclusive new items that will only be available during the qualifier tournament!

I noticed that too, hoping it’s something aimed at the more serious players, i really dont think we need anymore ball effects and silly hats.

The fact it states “etour bundles” makes me hope?

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 5:38 AM

andwhy67:

Nicole161106:

I noticed that too, hoping it’s something aimed at the more serious players, i really dont think we need anymore ball effects and silly hats.

The fact it states “etour bundles” makes me hope?

Upon first reading I thought it'll be the next eTour club set at a reduced price. Let's hope it's that and not something along the lines you mentioned :)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 6:28 AM

Nicole161106:

I hope its not like the Set of the Week type of thing.

• JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 6:30 AM

SimonTheBeetle:
    A big no no! This game will end up being a mickey mouse cartoon game if allowed, and it will be the end of this game. Above all, it won't be fair for PC players who do not have the apparel bonus options. The whole apparel thing is ridiculous to start with. It should've been there only for look, appearance. (Even so, a turkey hat??!! *SMH*)

WELL SAID !!! Its like playing the old Arcade racing game "Turbo" and having a "Turbo Boost" Button !!! 

I have said it before and will say it again...These "Arcade Like" Benefits  Have NO place in the game in the first place!!! Keep um in the coin room games and NOWHERE else!! 

Shouldn't even be allowed in clash ...But  Whatever....I'm pretty sure that Bryson DeChambeau Has not bought some magic gloves and shoe's recently  to all of a sudden start out driving Rory?.....And has anyone seen him wearing a Turkey on his head or Wicked Witch's Hat? .....

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 6:55 AM

JDGHOST:

SimonTheBeetle:
    A big no no! This game will end up being a mickey mouse cartoon game if allowed, and it will be the end of this game. Above all, it won't be fair for PC players who do not have the apparel bonus options. The whole apparel thing is ridiculous to start with. It should've been there only for look, appearance. (Even so, a turkey hat??!! *SMH*)

WELL SAID !!! Its like playing the old Arcade racing game "Turbo" and having a "Turbo Boost" Button !!! 

I have said it before and will say it again...These "Arcade Like" Benefits  Have NO place in the game in the first place!!! Keep um in the coin room games and NOWHERE else!! 

Shouldn't even be allowed in clash ...But  Whatever....I'm pretty sure that Bryson DeChambeau Has not bought some magic gloves and shoe's recently  to all of a sudden start out driving Rory?.....And has anyone seen him wearing a Turkey on his head or Wicked Witch's Hat? .....

I am afraid its already turned into a Mickey Mouse Game. Turkey Hats, Jester hats and wild clothes that I would not be caught dead in.

Champions said eventually apparel will be in all games.Then I'll have a decision

• Gepetto1958
    4,220 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 8:00 AM
    I am so happy that our profile photos are now squares with rounded corners. I've been waiting for this for SO long.
  • JDGHOST
    6,774 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 9:54 AM

DonCaron:
    Champions said eventually apparel will be in all games.Then I'll have a decision

Well Don if that's the case ...Then's I have no reason to progress with all my research and testing to keep flash running pass 2020 (which I had been making great progress)...because these "Clown non real golf like" Clothes and steroid Boost's will never be in the flash game.... Making it totally unfair and unable to keep up with 310 yard drivers and what not and compete in credit games....And I  WONT be involved after they put that garbage in "ALL" games....And WGT will have made my decision for me...😩

JD

• binkybaxter1
    1,556 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 10:45 AM
    Not too bad WGT! only the 13 pages of "who won what" in friend updates page.
  • SimonTheBeetle
    3,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 2:10 PM

andwhy67:
    Just as if I were playing on my own, through the menu, Strokeplay/CTTH tab, not the touney tab/turf war/coin room, no of those. I picked f9 @ CCC, the yardage enhancements i mentioned are in play. In a general weekly stroke play these enhancements aren’t in play so to speak.

Ah, okay, I see. To me, ranked rounds refer to almost automatically the ones from weekly tourneys and ready-gos so I didn't think it through. Now I see what you mean.

DonCaron:

JDGHOST:

I am afraid its already turned into a Mickey Mouse Game. Turkey Hats, Jester hats and wild clothes that I would not be caught dead in.

Agreed with both of you and I wouldn't be caught in them, either.

IMHO the apparel enhancement should be abolished once for all. Although it's a mere game after all, it should reflect some realities from/in RL. I mean... when you use better clubs and balls, do they help you hit further and play better? YES! When you wear a turkey hat or a jester hat (Man... I'm already embarrassed just thinking of it), do they? HELL NO! Who knows... maybe in the near future, ironman-suit-like shirts and pant would be introduced and enable you hit 400 yd+ but not now, not yet, thanks God.

Never noticed or knew Champ said such a thing but I really hope WGT would think twice before they go for it, REALLY!

RSS