Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime tonight 6/24/20 ***

Mon, Jun 29 2020 4:21 AM (54 replies)
  • MCalderon402
    348 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 5:34 PM

they need to add new and longer irons than the 120-225...or allow apparel to be used in ranked rounds (not only for clash rounds)

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 5:52 PM

dacrash:
    I just updated the PCEA on my computer, now it goes to a two tone screen and freezes.

dacrash maybe try uninstalling the launcher and reinstalling from the original Forum download link.

MCalderon402:
    they need to add new and longer irons than the 120-225...or allow apparel to be used in ranked rounds (not only for clash rounds)

Apparel Enhancements ARE on in Ranked Rounds!

• jenwren
    2,670 Posts
    Thu, Jun 25 2020 9:40 PM

Cannot get into CC Tournies at all.  Fix please.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 1:37 AM

MCalderon402:
    they need to add new and longer irons than the 120-225...

Use advanced balls that will provide you more distance (and spin). That suffices.

MCalderon402:
    or allow apparel to be used in ranked rounds (not only for clash rounds)

A big no no! This game will end up being a mickey mouse cartoon game if allowed, and it will be the end of this game. Above all, it won't be fair for PC players who do not have the apparel bonus options. The whole apparel thing is ridiculous to start with. It should've been there only for look, appearance. (Even so, a turkey hat??!! *SMH*)

MarchieB:

This is not true!

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 1:59 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

MCalderon402:
    they need to add new and longer irons than the 120-225...

Use advanced balls that will provide you more distance (and spin). That suffices.

MCalderon402:
    or allow apparel to be used in ranked rounds (not only for clash rounds)

A big no no! This game will end up being a mickey mouse cartoon game if allowed, and it will be the end of this game. Above all, it won't be fair for PC players who do not have the apparel bonus options. The whole apparel thing is ridiculous to start with. It should've been there only for look, appearance. (Even so, a turkey hat??!! *SMH*)

MarchieB:

This is not true!

Unless it’s something they’ve rectified very recently they were, my Titleist driver normally 291 and three wood 250 were 299 & 257 respectively.

I had the appearance tab on and a swing edge cap and shirt level 4.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 3:59 AM

andwhy67:

Unless it’s something they’ve rectified very recently they were, my Titleist driver normally 291 and three wood 250 were 299 & 257 respectively.

In ranked rounds??!! I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about but whenever you see the symbol below, it means the apparel enhancement BS is disabled. And it's on every single tournament ranked round as it should be.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:07 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

andwhy67:

In ranked rounds??!! I honestly don't know what you guys are talking about but whenever you see the symbol below, it means the apparel enhancement BS is disabled. And it's on every single tournament ranked round as it should be.

Simon, mate.

Just started a standard RR on my ipad, On my own, no CC tourney, i don’t do coin and “turd wars” Congressional front 9, First tee, 299 yds driver and my 3 wood 257.  

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,496 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:24 AM

andwhy67:

Simon, mate.

Just started a standard RR on my ipad, On my own, no CC tourney, i don’t do coin and “turd wars” Congressional front 9, First tee, 299 yds driver and my 3 wood 257.  

Hey, bro. No offence (none intended) but what do you mean by "a standard RR"? Sounds like you're talking about a clash round. If so, yes, it's true the apparel enhancement is activated in that case and that's why it's so controversial.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:28 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

andwhy67:

Simon, mate.

Hey, bro. No offence (none intended) but what do you mean by "a standard RR"? Sounds like you're talking about a clash round. If so, yes, it's true the apparel enhancement is activated in that case and that's why it's so controversial.

And why I don't play Clashes

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jun 26 2020 4:32 AM

SimonTheBeetle:

andwhy67:

Simon, mate.

Just as if I were playing on my own, through the menu, Strokeplay/CTTH tab, not the touney tab/turf war/coin room, no of those. I picked f9 @ CCC, the yardage enhancements i mentioned are in play. In a general weekly stroke play these enhancements aren’t in play so to speak.

RSS