Help › Forums

Trying

Tue, Mar 31 2020 3:48 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 1:19 AM

mrmp1:

I try to earn credits everyday, just click on earn free credits and then click on surveys they are there most of the time you will get booted a lot but peanut labs gives you 5 credits and they will add up quickly

Before they unfairly banned me I was completing 4 or 5 126 credit surveys 4 days a week. 

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 2:42 AM

Surveys are still working for me on iPad , tho like you say get booted out often with just the 5 credits given , but perseverance pays , as does doing the 75 videos every day 

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Mon, Mar 30 2020 6:12 AM

Thanks for the info everyone, be safe will be praying for everyone.

• LordElpus
    922 Posts
    Tue, Mar 31 2020 3:48 AM
    If you have a mobile, download WGT, log in, go to 'Free Credits' bottom left hand corner, then touch 'Credit Reward Videos' run vid's for 2 credits a video.
    EdwardRo:

I haven't played much since my wife was killed a few years back, I'm on disability and i know a lot of other players are here as well it's our past time and fun , but i haven't been able to earn any credits thru surveys since my return , did they stop the surveys ? working on my last ball with 60 credits and i'm not going to earn any credits in tournaments with starter balls , any ideals would be well appreciated for earning credits, it stinks being all couped up in the house with this Coronavirus keeping everyone in .  keeping each and everyone in my prayers thru these hard times .

• PAGES
RSS