Forums

Help › Forums

Trying

Tue, Mar 31 2020 3:48 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 5:11 AM

I haven't played much since my wife was killed a few years back, I'm on disability and i know a lot of other players are here as well it's our past time and fun , but i haven't been able to earn any credits thru surveys since my return , did they stop the surveys ? working on my last ball with 60 credits and i'm not going to earn any credits in tournaments with starter balls , any ideals would be well appreciated for earning credits, it stinks being all couped up in the house with this Coronavirus keeping everyone in .  keeping each and everyone in my prayers thru these hard times .

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 5:59 AM

EdwardRo:

I haven't played much since my wife was killed a few years back, I'm on disability and i know a lot of other players are here as well it's our past time and fun , but i haven't been able to earn any credits thru surveys since my return , did they stop the surveys ? working on my last ball with 60 credits and i'm not going to earn any credits in tournaments with starter balls , any ideals would be well appreciated for earning credits, it stinks being all couped up in the house with this Coronavirus keeping everyone in .  keeping each and everyone in my prayers thru these hard times .

Hey buddy, sent you two sleeves of the ones you currently use..TM level 48.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 6:05 AM

I play the free rock balls exclusively but you say that’s not an option for you.  So, if you have a mobile device and download the WGT App you can watch a maximum of 75 videos per day and earn 150 credits.  That’s 1050 credits per week and other players say that’s enough to buy decent balls to earn some credits in RGs. 

I never could get the surveys working but I know some players had success earning credits that way too.  I think there’s an issue with the surveys now but I’m sure other players will assist and shed some light for you regarding them here.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 6:08 AM

I use the taylor made TP5X Level (48) balls but i'm not asking for hand outs just trying to figure out how to earn credits 68 score is best ive done with range balls and i played that wolf creek a couple days ago and lost 2 of the TP5X Ball's before i got to hole 15 LOL  i need alot of pratice 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 6:09 AM

EdwardRo:

I use the taylor made TP5X Level (48) balls but i'm not asking for hand outs just trying to figure out how to earn credits 68 score is best ive done with range balls and i played that wolf creek a couple days ago and lost 2 of the TP5X Ball's before i got to hole 15 LOL  i need alot of pratice 

Totally understand, I have few credits to spare-:)

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 6:31 AM

Thanks for the info well appreciated .

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 6:36 AM

EdwardRo:

Thanks for the info well appreciated .

Did you receive the sleeves sent? hope u did.

• EdwardRo
    191 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 6:59 AM

Yes just noticed thank you very much  SlickHunter  

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 7:02 AM

EdwardRo:

Yes just noticed thank you very much  SlickHunter  

Cool-:)

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Sun, Mar 29 2020 4:39 PM

I try to earn credits everyday, just click on earn free credits and then click on surveys they are there most of the time you will get booted a lot but peanut labs gives you 5 credits and they will add up quickly

• PAGES
RSS