Forums

Help › Forums

Free balls

Tue, Mar 31 2020 11:46 AM (87 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 5:06 PM

tanneralis:

I appreciate the generosity mate, I use the TP5 level 81 balls, hope everything stays well for you 

Same  TP5   450 credits

• doccowart
    847 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 5:07 PM

I would like some TaylorMades thanks a lot

Richard

• Chevy19701
    26 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 5:27 PM

That is very kind of you, if you still can I’ll take anything you can afford. Thank you so much.

Chevy

• SMorris6
    280 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 6:52 PM

I would like some callaway level 34 please thank you so much!

• Chevy19701
    26 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 7:51 PM

Sorry I didn’t leave me player name it is chevy19701.  Thank you again.

• Imahacker58
    366 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 11:50 PM

birchi:
    I too am a see ball, hit ball kinda player, though not altogether very successful,lol, but just want to say well done for your selfless generosity in these challenging times sir. I only use 10 credit cheapies and don’t need any, but if you( ever decide too get back into playing more and find yourself short of credits for balls hit me up for a sleeve or two.

Miaski0:

Sad a top competitor is leaving but very understandable. A true professional and I wish you all the best. Instead of free balls can I ask you for your techniques on putting and elevated approach shots. That advise would be more beneficial to my game.

Thanks 

I'm afraid I can't help you with this. I've always simply looked at putts for a few seconds, aimed somewhere and hoped for the best :) Same for approaches. So it's more experience/instinct than some specific technique I could teach anyone. I would refer you to better players like myself who stream their rounds on a daily basis. Some of them (Young46 comes to mind) do have instructional videos that can be a great help for newer players. 

• Boycalvin
    945 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 12:29 AM

Gosh, what a generous gesture in these difficult times.

A sleeve of the new Bridgestone ultra slow balls would be very much appreciated if available.

Thank you and stay safe.

Stuart

• FRANZINIPIERRE
    348 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 12:36 AM

srixons 3 would be a great help and very kind of you !

Thanks,

Pierre

• pmm711
    5,522 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 1:00 AM

Simon,

Thank you for EVERYTHING you’ve done for me through the years in this game.   You’re a class act all the way and when at your best unbeatable in any format this game offers.  It was great meeting you and watching you win the whole enchilada in Vegas.  I’m happy you’re still going to play the big events as you’d leave a huge void otherwise.  

Best of luck always!  

Paul

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2020 4:22 AM

I don't have any credits left. Sorry to everyone who messaged me, but I can't send balls to. Maybe someone else with a lot of credits laying around will pick this up. 

Thanks for all the kind messages. Take care everybody.

RSS