Forums

Help › Forums

Free balls

Tue, Mar 31 2020 11:46 AM (87 replies)
  • ALDOSCOTLAND
    904 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 12:29 PM
    am not on the begg m8 but i am srry that you are leaving t/c in thouse hard times and be save gl in your future projects cheer,s aldoscotland = Allan
  • Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 12:38 PM
    A sleeve of 33s would be appreciated thanks Simon, it’s sad to see you leave. Hope to see you back soon.
  • Bushbeater4
    1,400 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 12:41 PM

birchi:
    so if you're struggling financially and can use your money for something more important than virtual balls, leave a note here or on my wall with your preferred sleeve(s) and I'll send something your way.

This is so very generous of you.  I play the TaylorMade TP5x level 48 if you feel like sending a sleeve my way.

Thank you very much in advance.

Tim

• SamSpayed
    4,898 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 1:05 PM

That's very kind of you, Simon.  I don't need any balls, but just wanted to thank you for your generosity now and in the past, and wish you the best in whatever events you do decide to play.

• Carrvet
    1,118 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 1:39 PM

Thank you so much Simon. I wish you nothing but the best in your life's journey

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 1:54 PM

Only a few thousand credits left in case anyone else needs some balls. I received a couple of requests for expensive clubs as well. Please understand that I won't send those because I wanted to gift to as many people as possible. If someone already posted here and hasn't received their sleeve yet, please let me know on my wall. It gets a little difficult to keep track with some people being moderated and their messages popping up later. 

• azgolfer56
    330 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 2:09 PM

Thank you very much for your generosity, I received a sleeve of balls. Again, thank you

• pedski1360
    76 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 2:13 PM

red her chrome soft would be much apprieciated ty

• Bg6106
    158 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 2:30 PM

Would like to try Taylor made level 47 if possible thank you

• terri183
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 26 2020 2:46 PM

birchi:

Only a few thousand credits left in case anyone else needs some balls. I received a couple of requests for expensive clubs as well. Please understand that I won't send those because I wanted to gift to as many people as possible. If someone already posted here and hasn't received their sleeve yet, please let me know on my wall. It gets a little difficult to keep track with some people being moderated and their messages popping up later. 

Hi may I have The Max ultra slow meter L0

Thanks for your generosity

RSS