Help › Forums

How is it possible

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 3 2020 9:58 AM (37 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 1:45 PM

tessa47:

on the denmark tour they don't even give you your own clubs  what up with that?????

SOTW = Set of the week is what it is, adapt to the tournament rules or just don’t participate!

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 3:00 PM

Dex000:
    57 isn't too tough of a score for a vet, but what I want to know is how some players, who have 6 month old accounts, have reached level 100 and above and are shooting in the low 50's every time. Either they're sandbagging

What? Hopefully you don't really mean players "shooting in the low 50's every time" are sandbagging!?  Or if you do, what could they score if they weren't?

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 8:00 PM

andwhy67:

tessa47:

on the denmark tour they don't even give you your own clubs  what up with that?????

SOTW = Set of the week is what it is, adapt to the tournament rules or just don’t participate!

Well said m8. Don't you just love how the people who complain about the SOTW are the ones who have inferior equipment to the SOTW? The irony in it makes me PMSL.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 6:25 AM

It's because people like to complain on the Internet.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 9:18 AM

kavvz:

I'd like to lodge a complaint ...

Where's the complaint department ?

• Jimac55
    88 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 9:28 AM

Dex000:

They're certainly not coming to the game and starting from square one.

To Dex... Yes, I've noticed quite a few player that are high levels after a short time in the game and with relatively few games played, but there are so many of them that I think they must have come over from playing on facebook. They retain thier level but they start from scratch on stats, so it looks like they've been playing a few months but in reality it maybe years.

To Irony...Thanks for posting your round, really enjoyed watching it. I was particularly interested in watching your shot calculations and on every approach shot I used my method alongside yours. It seems your calcs though are just for distance to hit your clubs which more or less agree with mine but I could not see how you calc the sidewide movement, is that just "feel" based on experience? Anyway great game, your putting was depressingly good.

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Sat, Feb 1 2020 3:36 PM

donsprintr:

kavvz:

I'd like to lodge a complaint ...

Where's the complaint department ?

It's everywhere!  :)

Good to see you back Don.  Cheers!

• JakeDrollinger
    36 Posts
    Mon, Feb 3 2020 9:58 AM

Have you seen the YouTube channel by Young46? The guy is incredible, and he's definitely not cheating!

RSS