Forums

Help › Forums

How is it possible

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 3 2020 9:58 AM (37 replies)
  • fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 9:15 PM
    My observations after watching the video: - I counted 12 tails, 3 heads and 3 slight heads. Not to be cynical but try shooting a 54 with 12 heads instead. - No wonder a lot of PC players hate mobile. I played Bethpage on Champ greens many times before and it breaks a lot more on mobile.
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 1:05 AM

fobby1980:
    My observations after watching the video: - I counted 12 tails, 3 heads and 3 slight heads. Not to be cynical but try shooting a 54 with 12 heads instead. - No wonder a lot of PC players hate mobile. I played Bethpage on Champ greens many times before and it breaks a lot more on mobile.

+1 especially the 5th, you go long behind the hole on that one and the break is nowhere near, not even close to how it breaks on the flash version.

• 1irony
    415 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 8:06 AM

TopShelf2010:

Bloody brilliant.

Thanks for sharing

Don

brianmartin56:

Well... 1irony... that's just depressing (I really mean impressive)

I wonder what the game that i play is called?

Thank you for letting us watch.

Brian

Thanks guys. Saved by the putter. :) Way to many mental mistakes for my normal putting.

• pooped169
    123 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 8:24 AM

Oliverk44:
    how the hell has the leader shot 57, please enlighten me. Thanks :)

How is it possible??? Practice, skill, determination...... Many of those top ranked players are my friends and I have played live rounds with them. Their knowledge is immense. They know every shot, spin, calculation, etc... That's how it is possible.

• menorcabob
    6 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 8:22 AM

just had my first round on this e-tour, hell fire shot 95, what i want to know is why i cant use my own clubs, there is no chance of me getting a lower score even with my clubs but i would have enjoyed the round much more than trying to fathom out this horrible putter, which also speeds up the power bar. So once again its another tournament its not worth me taking part in. I guess these tournaments are only for the elite players.....

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 8:46 AM

• BOZskills
    388 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 5:03 PM

First i'd like to say, great round 1irony!!!! Now to the real stuff @ fobby+1, couldn't agree more about how much break there is on mobile versus pc. The second thing i'd like to say is about all the insults about the mobile vs the pc in terms of the cartoonish or arcade like appearance. Imo watching that video the pc version looks arcade like,the mobile looks much more realistic to me. If that video was representative of what real golf looked like on tv,i don't think i'd watch very much! Just my opinion.

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 11:38 PM

Oliverk44:

My bad, you can use whichever ball you like, but this still doesn’t make too much difference.

i am not calling anyone a cheat l, but I would really like to see a video’d round on YouTube of someone breaking 60 in this particular tournament.

as I said, I totally get how you can shoot these numbers normally, but every hole has 20mph winds in this event, there are a couple of par 4’s that are unreachable in certain winds and no par 5’s are reachable any time I have played. Greens are also not receptive so how someone has now shot 55 is totally beyond me. 

I have watched a bunch of guys on YouTube who play this game to a high standard and I can’t see how any one them would even get close to low 60’s in this event, let alone 55. 

Oliverk44 i recently streamed a couple etour qualifier rounds.  I believe i shot 55 in one and 56 in the other.  If you really want to see a round shot in the 50s with these clubs and conditions you can check out my twitch stream.  Wgtjsmithers is the twitch username

• JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 11:39 PM

1irony:

Oliverk44:

I would really like to see a video’d round on YouTube of someone breaking 60 in this particular tournament. 

Here ya go:

Nice round!!! I parred 18 on a 55 that almost saw my computer fly out the window

• amateur4sure
    2,188 Posts
    Fri, Jan 24 2020 3:25 AM

Just my 2 Cents but

Why not go play a few games with these Top players and you will see first hand just how good they really are, I`m pretty sure they would all have a Round with you.

RSS