Game sucks for mobiles.

Thu, Jan 23 2020 7:26 AM (40 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 7:34 AM

whooshdangit:

Hi

andwhy67:

. . .  if your not careful your gonna get distance variations if your wearing different pants.

I tried some looser pants and got some surprising extra length with my wood. 

Cheers!

Rich

Now that's some  funny chit. lmao

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 7:36 AM

bossbird:
    There are so many cheats on the game now I don’t trust anyone !

for this reason I don't play many wgt tournaments. Only play a few club tourneys and some alt with friends. HNY

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 7:51 AM

BogeyOne:

andwhy67:

Probably used more than I should have, flat, half, full bs etc, some punches, flops, pitches.

I have never mapped but should do it. What course and hole do you suggest?

I used and it’s been mentioned a lot, Kiawah #1 select a practice round where you can choose low winds and blue tees. It took a couple of restarts but I ended with a 0-2 cross wind. 
    Mapped all irons off the tee, took mulligans and with mobile it’s not as easy to hit the ding but with a mouse it’s easier to get close to the line. Noted down the yardages and then took an average. Flat, HBS, FBS, punches etc.

And then from the tee hit just onto the fairway giving me the full length of the 1st fairway to map my irons. Rather than use a mulligan on fairway shots, I just hit up and down, make sure though you don’t exceed your max shots, it’s a pain trying to get the right wind again

Also use the Top Tracer, for consistent spin data and distance, also watch your shot distance in the right corner, they differed now and again.

To be honest, I’ve played since 2012 and never mapped, but really noticed a massive difference in club yardages from what I was expecting this time. Makes me now believe that when people come on the forum and rant and rave about club inconsistencies, shots coming up short etc. It’s because they’ve not mapped, plain and simple!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 9:05 AM

andwhy67:
    Makes me now believe that when people come on the forum and rant and rave about club inconsistencies, shots coming up short etc. It’s because they’ve not mapped, plain and simple!

QFT^^

• KenBTEXAS
    284 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 9:55 AM

this may help ..

https://scotthope.github.io/play-one-hole/

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 10:18 AM

KenBTEXAS:

this may help ..

https://scotthope.github.io/play-one-hole/

Or go straight to Kiawah #1 practice round, besides what’s github?

You need to visit his profile for the more direct link!!

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 10:30 AM

whooshdangit:

I tried some looser pants and got some surprising extra length with my wood. 

Lucky me. I can get by wearing really tight shorts.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 10:32 AM

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 11:40 AM

Hi Don!

You should ask your caddy to leave the flag in, I believe that's now allowed.

Cheers!

Rich

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2020 4:35 AM

Papabukk:

I’m a Legend, been playing two years. Don’t spend real $$. Game has gone to *** lately. Today I’m missing shots by up to 20 yards, long, short, left, right,  doesn’t matter what shot, long or short they’re all wayyyyyyy offfffff. Slowly getting worse for weeks now. Way to take the fun out of it WGT. I’ve had ONE good clash in weeks. Every other game crazy shots. 

I wouldn’t be complaining on a game that you’re so proud not spending a penny on. You should be grateful, someone made this game so someone like you can enjoy it for free. Now, if you support the game, and a paying customer, then your complain is valid.

RSS