Forums

Help › Forums

Game sucks for mobiles.

Thu, Jan 23 2020 7:26 AM (40 replies)
  • Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 2:36 PM

I’m a Legend, been playing two years. Don’t spend real $$$. Game has gone to *** lately. Today I’m missing shots by up to 20 yards, long, short, left, right,  doesn’t matter what shot, long or short they’re all wayyyyyyy offfffff. Slowly getting worse for weeks now. Way to take the fun out of it WGT. I’ve had ONE good clash in weeks. Every other game crazy shots. 

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 2:46 PM

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Dec 30 2019 3:34 PM

TopShelf2010:

Papabukk:

I’m a Legend, been playing two years. Don’t spend real $. Game has gone to *** lately. Today I’m missing shots by up to 20 yards, long, short, left, right,  doesn’t matter what shot, long or short they’re all wayyyyyyy offfffff. Slowly getting worse for weeks now. Way to take the fun out of it WGT. I’ve had ONE good clash in weeks. Every other game crazy shots. 

Just out of curiosity, have you unknowingly equipped some sort of apparel that might be causing erratic behavior in your shots?

Don

That what it sounds like and the reason I dont want it

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 3:14 AM

You don’t have to select special apparel if you don’t want to , just stick with the basics and nothing is affected. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 4:49 AM

DonCaron:

TopShelf2010:

Papabukk:

I’m a Legend, been playing two years. Don’t spend real $. Game has gone to *** lately. Today I’m missing shots by up to 20 yards, long, short, left, right,  doesn’t matter what shot, long or short they’re all wayyyyyyy offfffff. Slowly getting worse for weeks now. Way to take the fun out of it WGT. I’ve had ONE good clash in weeks. Every other game crazy shots. 

Just out of curiosity, have you unknowingly equipped some sort of apparel that might be causing erratic behavior in your shots?

Don

That what it sounds like and the reason I dont want it

I’ve been playing a bit/lot of mobile lately, I don’t do the apparel except for the driver sometimes. Some of it adds significant yardage to your iron & wedge distances to name a few.
    I have also noticed in the past, just in standard ranked rounds the ‘extra’ distance comes into play, when I didn’t think it could in a RR. 
    I have the ‘appearance’ tab unlocked which I like, you can dress your avatar in whatever you want, so a bit of variety.

Just blasted through several sleeves of balls mapping my clubs, which would seem totally pointless, if your not careful your gonna get distance variations if your wearing different pants.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 5:24 AM

andwhy67:
    Just blasted through several sleeves of balls mapping my clubs

Several sleeves?? That's a lotta mapping when less than 1 sleeve gets it right.  :-D

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 6:28 AM

YankeeJim:

andwhy67:
    Just blasted through several sleeves of balls mapping my clubs

Several sleeves?? That's a lotta mapping when less than 1 sleeve gets it right.  :-D

Probably used more than I should have, flat, half, full bs etc, some punches, flops, pitches.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 6:45 AM

Hi

andwhy67:

. . .  if your not careful your gonna get distance variations if your wearing different pants.

I tried some looser pants and got some surprising extra length with my wood. 

Cheers!

Rich

• BogeyOne
    1,965 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 7:01 AM

andwhy67:

Probably used more than I should have, flat, half, full bs etc, some punches, flops, pitches.

I have never mapped but should do it. What course and hole do you suggest?

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Tue, Dec 31 2019 7:33 AM

Papabukk, the game sucks for more reasons than just a bit of variance on length ! 
    There are so many cheats on the game now I don’t trust anyone !
    would be nice to feel WGT is doing something about it , but I don’t believe they are .  

RSS