Forums

Help › Forums

Game sucks for mobiles.

Thu, Jan 23 2020 7:26 AM (40 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2020 4:50 AM

bossbird:

Papabukk, the game sucks for more reasons than just a bit of variance on length ! 
    There are so many cheats on the game now I don’t trust anyone !
    would be nice to feel WGT is doing something about it , but I don’t believe they are .  

Bossbird I have a legitimate question for you, If you hate the game as much as you appear to in all of your posts why do you stay? If I hated something as much as you appear to.hate WGT I would have been gone years ago, 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Jan 1 2020 5:27 AM

borntobesting:

bossbird:

Papabukk, the game sucks for more reasons than just a bit of variance on length ! 
    There are so many cheats on the game now I don’t trust anyone !
    would be nice to feel WGT is doing something about it , but I don’t believe they are .  

Bossbird I have a legitimate question for you, If you hate the game as much as you appear to in all of your posts why do you stay? If I hated something as much as you appear to.hate WGT I would have been gone years ago, 

+1 

• DVC2112
    299 Posts
    Mon, Jan 6 2020 6:55 PM

Thank you, Ken!  I had no idea this existed.  Now I can easily spend some quality time figuring out a few problem holes in various winds and hopefully save some balls.

KenBTEXAS:

this may help ..

https://scotthope.github.io/play-one-hole/

Much appreciated!

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Tue, Jan 7 2020 9:13 PM
    Borntobesting..With you on that
  • MDWa
    23 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 3:58 AM

I have been playing this game for almost 11 years. When I first started the game was interesting and fun. I never had but a very few (HMMMM) shots. I had lots of fun playing so I became a paying customer as you call it. Then I got better; much better and my (HMMMM) shots increased dramatically. You can call it what you like I see it differently than most. You draw your own conclusions on why. I have had many cars like that drew me in with the looks of something nice just to find out it was a money pit. I personally have lost my desire to play with a goal in mind. That goal was to get to a much higher rank than my current level of Tour Legend. I don't spend anymore than maybe 6.50 a month on some balls. I don't like the changes that were made and I wont support something that I think is going downhill fast. You cant even play a stroke game on this new computer version I downloaded and where is the alternate shot games? My CC has a weekly AS tourney but with this downloaded version don't see many of them sticking around very much longer.

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 4:32 AM

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 10:47 AM
    MDWa:

I have been playing this game for almost 11 years. When I first started the game was interesting and fun. I never had but a very few (HMMMM) shots. I had lots of fun playing so I became a paying customer as you call it. Then I got better; much better and my (HMMMM) shots increased dramatically. You can call it what you like I see it differently than most. You draw your own conclusions on why. I have had many cars like that drew me in with the looks of something nice just to find out it was a money pit. I personally have lost my desire to play with a goal in mind. That goal was to get to a much higher rank than my current level of Tour Legend. I don't spend anymore than maybe 6.50 a month on some balls. I don't like the changes that were made and I wont support something that I think is going downhill fast. You cant even play a stroke game on this new computer version I downloaded and where is the alternate shot games? My CC has a weekly AS tourney but with this downloaded version don't see many of them sticking around very much longer.

Not sure where you got 11 from
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 11:18 AM

Connorjwebb123:
    Not sure where you got 11 from

Restart after 4 years  or a multi getting the accounts confused and posting on the wrong one.  LOL

• StephanGolfbeast
    8 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 3:01 AM

Have seen some serious quality issues lately as well....mainly in matches so not sure WGT is somehow determining who is winning. Shots go way longer....against the wind all of a sudden and then stay 10 yards short the next with similar wind. Don’t remember seeing such things until maybe 2-3 month ago.....

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 9:07 AM

RSS