Forums

Help › Forums

Game sucks for mobiles.

Thu, Jan 23 2020 7:26 AM (40 replies)
  • Papabukk
    708 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 1:26 PM
    StephanGolfbeast:

Have seen some serious quality issues lately as well....mainly in matches so not sure WGT is somehow determining who is winning. Shots go way longer....against the wind all of a sudden and then stay 10 yards short the next with similar wind. Don’t remember seeing such things until maybe 2-3 month ago.....

Exactly. No changes have been made on my end. Since i made this post I seem to get “normal play for about 75 percent of play (h2h), and crazy inconsistency 25 percent of play. All started about 2 to 3 months ago for me as well.
  • JSmithers
    1,263 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 7:48 PM

bossbird:

Papabukk, the game sucks for more reasons than just a bit of variance on length ! 
    There are so many cheats on the game now I don’t trust anyone !
    would be nice to feel WGT is doing something about it , but I don’t believe they are .  

Just curious as to how you know if someone is cheating or not?  Do you know specifically who?

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 8:07 AM

I have recently noticed a few shots going way short.

My tee-off is usually 280 - 300 yards. I was basically in a no-wind situation and dinged the bell for what should have been a perfect shot and only got 230 yards. Next shot to the green I used my 5wood for what should have been a perfect shot using full distance, and only got 180 yards.

the rest of the round was OK.

I have had this happen to me on-chip/pitch shots also. It doesn't happen often, but it can cost you.

There are worse things than shot length wrong with the game.

I guess I have noticed what may have been cheating. I was in a match with a very fast player, but on a pitch shot to the green on a CTTH the other player timed out and apparently left the game. The game gave him time to reconnect and when he came back he used all of the clock time again and made a hole in one. It makes you wonder.

Greg

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 8:51 AM

JSmithers:
    Just curious as to how you know if someone is cheating or not?  Do you know specifically who?

No, that's one of those "if I can't do it they must be cheating" rants.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 2:01 PM
    Bubsy04:

I have recently noticed a few shots going way short.

My tee-off is usually 280 - 300 yards. I was basically in a no-wind situation and dinged the bell for what should have been a perfect shot and only got 230 yards. Next shot to the green I used my 5wood for what should have been a perfect shot using full distance, and only got 180 yards.

the rest of the round was OK.

I have had this happen to me on-chip/pitch shots also. It doesn't happen often, but it can cost you.

There are worse things than shot length wrong with the game.

I guess I have noticed what may have been cheating. I was in a match with a very fast player, but on a pitch shot to the green on a CTTH the other player timed out and apparently left the game. The game gave him time to reconnect and when he came back he used all of the clock time again and made a hole in one. It makes you wonder.

Greg

Complaining is one thing, but making up numbers out of thin air to further your claim is just disingenuous.
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Jan 22 2020 2:25 PM

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 6:55 AM

You are correct. No 5 wood

I use the Adams Tight Lies Hybrid. 225 ave distance.

As I said "perfect club for that hole".

Greg

• Bubsy04
    31 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 6:57 AM

Nothing made up.

JUST THE FACTS MAM...Joe Friday

Ha Ha HA

Greg

• Connorjwebb123
    421 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 7:07 AM

Bubsy04:

Greg

Imagine using a hybrid..

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Jan 23 2020 7:22 AM

Connorjwebb123:

Bubsy04:

Greg

Imagine using a hybrid..

my mother uses hers to go shopping, drives ok

RSS