Forums

Help › Forums

12 days of Christmas day 9

Sun, Dec 22 2019 2:35 AM (53 replies)
  • SamSpayed
    4,916 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 1:09 PM

callaghan159:
    Where is WGT  for the 12 DOC. Are they not participating this year?  I could be wrong but I have not seen WGT!!!

WGTChampion has the 2nd post in this thread, so we know they're at least keeping tabs on what's going on.  They did offer a 20% off sale on some (not all) drivers as well... the sale expired yesterday.  Maybe that's their way of participating.

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 3:55 PM

sorry i don't know what i'm doing.. i'm using a different driver right now the red spider (L77) ..i haven't had time to really analyze everything.. just stick with Upgrading the Cleveland Wedges ..sorry ..and this will be the last time i bother you.. lol  so sorry

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 4:04 PM

AlaskanDame:

rockinrobyn:

i couldn't remember what i had asked for in July.. the Santa said i needed another one to complete the Cleaveland Wedges.. things have changed and i don't know what's what.. ok will the Titleiest Vokey wedges go with the Cleaveland Wedges that i already have?  whatever you think would be the best fit would be ok with me.. thank you :)

Robyn

Upgrading this Masters Cleveland wedges is still in play.

EDIT: nope, now he wants level 94 Epic driver, but already has level 88 Big Bertha.

sorry i don't know what i'm doing.. i'm using a different driver right now the red spider (L77) ..i haven't had time to really analyze everything.. just stick with Upgrading the Cleveland Wedges ..sorry ..and this will be the last time i bother you.. lol  so sorry Santas

• mak92
    57 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2019 2:35 AM

Thank You Santa , I've a mystery 45inch long something under my tree appear last night, Looks like a driver ...;-D ... "Can I open it ! Can I open it !" ;) ... Thank you again .. It's much appreciated  .. Merry Christmas ..Cheers Mark

RSS