• callaghan159
    6,233 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 2:25 AM

AlaskanDame:

callaghan159:

AlaskanDame:

Clem999:
    Can I have new wedges?

This is a level 90 Master with starter wedges in his bag and buying 900-credit Bridgestones.. . 

3 sleeves of Bridgestones and he has a new wedge.

I know.  I posted on his wall.  Does that make me a Grinch?  I don’t think so.  

If you don't have the clubs to go with the ball, your wasting credits

• callaghan159
    6,233 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 2:27 AM

AlaskanDame:

callaghan159:

May I please have a new Chevy Silverado LTX. If not any model will do. My 2014 model is almost worn out.

Quit driving it on the greens!

Need something to carry my beer in!!!  hehe

• callaghan159
    6,233 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 2:33 AM

Dommmy:

Dear Santa,

I was pretty wised (and old as Alan Parson said) this year.

It's too hard in France to get credits with videos or surveys.

Can you bring me under the tree a:

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 6 Putter M2

I need to improve my putting and it would be appreciated.

Merry Christmas to all.

Dom

Aahhh--you have the L98 Sabertooth. Alan Parson doesn't appear to wised to me.

• callaghan159
    6,233 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 2:49 AM

AlaskanDame:

Yes?  Accuracy of schedule and who will be “scouting” Days 11 anf 12?

• Day 10
    • Day 11: Bushwackers CC & Callaghan159 & Robert1893
    • Day 12: ketket1

I was asked to join the Bushwackers CC for day 11 and I intend on being there. I have some unexpected company over the Christmas season but will keep eye out the best I can. 

Merry Christmas

• Ketket1
    6,904 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 4:04 AM

AlaskanDame:

I think only 1 gift has been sent out today, Day 9.  We will see what the weekend brings tomorrow, I guess.

Robert1893 and Callaghan159 (along with others. . . I mention them specifically here only because their names also appear on the sked below) . .. have been being very generous  Santas throughout.  Am wondering if the original “schedule” below is still accurate.  I can try to be useful tomorrow for “scouting,” but I am thinking The Bushwackers CC and ketket1 and his club will be more than adequate to handle their days.

• Day 10

Alaska and Opy, 

I am sponsoring Day 12. The only issue I have is that, every single post I make on Forum, WGT moderates it so it doesn't appear for quite a few hours. I have always suspected that it's because of my flag. Anything coming out of a communist country seems to be moderated.

I will check early on Day 12 to see who needs what. When I gift, I will post on the beneficiaries wall and will also send both of you a message so that you can update the forum thread while my post is moderated.  

• Clem999
    4 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 4:55 AM

Hello, and a very Merry Christmas to you!

I'm not sure how this works, and at my age (76) I pretty much have everything a person could want especially the love for and from my beautiful wife. So, I don't need to be greedy. I'll just ask Santa to see if there is something he thinks I might enjoy ... for example when I'm looking to hit a wedge shot. (hint, hint)

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 6:04 AM

Lesthanpar:
    Does not seem like a worthy recipient to me.

Exactly.

He's asking for the same putter. It just has a different name on it. Gifting that would be an absolute waste of credits. 

• Robert1893
    7,680 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 6:06 AM

AlaskanDame:

I think only 1 gift has been sent out today, Day 9.  We will see what the weekend brings tomorrow, I guess.

Robert1893 and Callaghan159 (along with others. . . I mention them specifically here only because their names also appear on the sked below) . .. have been being very generous  Santas throughout.  Am wondering if the original “schedule” below is still accurate.  I can try to be useful tomorrow for “scouting,” but I am thinking The Bushwackers CC and ketket1 and his club will be more than adequate to handle their days.

• Day 10

I think we are all set for day 11. I will be there and have set aside some credits for that day. 

• Toddles35
    5 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 6:41 AM
    Just want to thank you my friend for the sleeves of golf balls! Really appreciate it and those Calloways might be my new go to ball. Thank you. Merry Christmas to you and all.
  • AlaskanDame
    19,039 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 6:42 AM

rockinrobyn:

i couldn't remember what i had asked for in July.. the Santa said i needed another one to complete the Cleaveland Wedges.. things have changed and i don't know what's what.. ok will the Titleiest Vokey wedges go with the Cleaveland Wedges that i already have?  whatever you think would be the best fit would be ok with me.. thank you :)

Robyn

Upgrading this Masters Cleveland wedges is still in play.

EDIT: nope, now he wants level 94 Epic driver, but already has level 88 Big Bertha.
RSS