Forums

Help › Forums

12 days of Christmas day 9

Sun, Dec 22 2019 2:35 AM (53 replies)
  • vonkelsing
    1 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 6:53 AM

Dear santa hope i am posting this in the right place ..if notpls direct me in the right direction ..just put up my Charlie brown Christmas tree lol

Pls can i get a driver that is good for my lvl

or a sleeve of balls

well thanks for what all yall doing for this game

• SMOKEshack0
    41 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 7:23 AM

opyeuclid:

Its that time of year boys and girls for the Christmas give away for 2019, you have till the 23rd to ask for that little something to help you enjoy the game better . Santa,s will be watching for your wish , Be it that new driver to get off the tee or a wedge for that short shot , Maybe a putter or a sleeve of balls .

This is not a free for all so please do not be greedy , We would like to see as many get a gift that we can .

Merry Christmas .

I don't ask for many things in life but it can't hurt to ask the WGT Santa gang to help a brother out if they can. I just burnt a ton of time building credits to get a fresh 3 wood but i'd like to upgrade my wedges if possible. I'll let the jolly old fellow decide what he wants to put in my bag! 

I'm replacing Starter wedges L8 that i don't mind using at all and recommend for any new player just to get off the day one starter set.

Callaway Pm Grind 19 60 degree wedge L.68    or

Max Meter 60 degree wedge L.90  or

Max Meter 64 degree wedge  L.91  

or just a sleeve of Taylormade TP5x  L.81  if all else fails

I'm not much of a Santa myself or really understand how y'all get so many credits but I've got a sleeve of Callaway ERC Soft Balls L.45  I'd be happy to gift a fellow player if someone needs me to or lets me know who asked for them on their list. As I've said on other posts, I'm not a rich man but I'm a generous human... even if it's just a sleeve!

*the 2 wedges i have i'd be happy to gift out because they aren't worth much on the selling block and a new guy might like the gold shafts lol... I've made crazy shots with these basic clubs!

Thanks, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & smoke 'em if ya got 'em!!!!

***Update: Got an issue SamSpayed?  Just wow?? what's the problem with what I said?  Read my original post again, I clearly stated I have no idea how you guys have so many credits to give away all this gear. If no one gifts me anything I am 100% cool with that. Because its a GIFT. Some incredibly fragile folks on here for a holiday giveaway. 

• AlaskanDame
    19,067 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 7:42 AM

Robert1893:

Lesthanpar:
    Does not seem like a worthy recipient to me.

Exactly.

He's asking for the same putter. It just has a different name on it. Gifting that would be an absolute waste of credits. 

You would think a Tour Champion would know better.

• AlaskanDame
    19,067 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 7:54 AM

vonkelsing:

Dear santa hope i am posting this in the right place ..if notpls direct me in the right direction ..just put up my Charlie brown Christmas tree lol

Pls can i get a driver that is good for my lvl

or a sleeve of balls

well thanks for what all yall doing for this game

Level 44 Pro, member since 2007, but playing recently, including match play.

• Matthew19801
    44 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 7:59 AM

I was wanting to ask santa  for a new driver .. I am at lvl 101 looking for a decent one.. please and ty 

• rockinrobyn
    400 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 9:15 AM

If you haven't already gifted me with the wedges as it seems i've already got what i need on wedges.. could i please get this driver instead >>> 

Callaway Epic Flash Driver (L94+)

thank bunches Santas  rockinrobyn.. 

• AlaskanDame
    19,067 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 9:45 AM
    rockinrobyn:

If you haven't already gifted me with the wedges as it seems i've already got what i need on wedges.. could i please get this driver instead >>> 

Callaway Epic Flash Driver (L94+)

thank bunches Santas  rockinrobyn.. 

That would be a very expensive upgrade for 5 more yards than your Big Bertha . . .
  • AlaskanDame
    19,067 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 10:37 AM

SMOKEshack0:

opyeuclid:

Its that time of year boys and girls for the Christmas give away for 2019, you have till the 23rd to ask for that little something to help you enjoy the game better . Santa,s will be watching for your wish , Be it that new driver to get off the tee or a wedge for that short shot , Maybe a putter or a sleeve of balls .

This is not a free for all so please do not be greedy , We would like to see as many get a gift that we can .

Merry Christmas .

I don't ask for many things in life but it can't hurt to ask the WGT Santa gang to help a brother out if they can. I just burnt a ton of time building credits to get a fresh 3 wood but i'd like to upgrade my wedges if possible. I'll let the jolly old fellow decide what he wants to put in my bag! 

I'm replacing Starter wedges L8 that i don't mind using at all and recommend for any new player just to get off the day one starter set.

Callaway Pm Grind 19 60 degree wedge L.68    or

Max Meter 60 degree wedge L.90  or

Max Meter 64 degree wedge  L.91  

or just a sleeve of Taylormade TP5x  L.81  if all else fails

I'm not much of a Santa myself or really understand how y'all get so many credits but I've got a sleeve of Callaway ERC Soft Balls L.45  I'd be happy to gift a fellow player if someone needs me to or lets me know who asked for them on their list. As I've said on other posts, I'm not a rich man but I'm a generous human... even if it's just a sleeve!

*the 2 wedges i have i'd be happy to gift out because they aren't worth much on the selling block and a new guy might like the gold shafts lol... I've made crazy shots with these basic clubs!

Thanks, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays & smoke 'em if ya got 'em!!!!

Clarifying --- WGT is not giving out these Santa gifts. They are from individual golfers from their own pockets.

Also, no equipment or balls can be directly passed on to any other player. You might as well sell back those two wedges.

• callaghan159
    6,237 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 11:02 AM

AlaskanDame:
    WGT is not giving out these Santa gifts.

Where is WGT  for the 12 DOC. Are they not participating this year?  I could be wrong but I have not seen WGT!!!

Is The Grinch lurking around the corner?

• SamSpayed
    4,916 Posts
    Sat, Dec 21 2019 1:06 PM

AlaskanDame:
    SMOKEshack0:

Clarifying --- WGT is not giving out these Santa gifts. They are from individual golfers from their own pockets.

Also, no equipment or balls can be directly passed on to any other player. You might as well see back those two wedges.

Did you see this guy's blog post after you posted this?  Just... wow.

RSS