Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 6

Wed, Dec 18 2019 9:24 AM (34 replies)
  • LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 5:50 AM

Hello to all the Santa's and Elves,

I have been a member for about seven years and have enjoyed playing some of the good people and players I have met, I sometimes remember the first game and some of the ups and downs and of course the tips I have got from some players for which have helped me to improve my game.

I have been fortunate to have benefited from the twelve days of Xmas in the past and if I am so blessed to be once again.

I try and play when I get the time which is sometimes a few hours a day since I have some free time, I hope that I can get my request filled so I can continue to improve my game and enjoy the company of some great player and friends,

I don't know who is giving gifts out at this time but if you could possibly see your way to gifting me a new driver which would be the...TaylorMade M5 Driver (L99+) 

I know that it is a big ask for the driver, but I would truly appreciate it if it could be granted, if not then I would like two sleeves of the…Titleist Pro V1x Balls (Slow Meter) (L101+)

Thanking you in advance for your generosity,

LGreen5

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 6:36 AM

Robert1893:

WillieSinkit:

Some TM TP5x (lvl 61) balls would be much appreciated by this struggling old (70 this year) Veteran / Legend.

Please keep up the good work folks and seasons greetings to all.

Willie

I'll take care of this one.

Three sleeves are on their way. 

Merry Christmas! 

Thank you all very much indeed for all the fine work you are doing and special thanks to Robert for the 3 x sleeves.

They will certainly keep me quiet for a while :-)

Thank you again and seasons greeting to all.

Willie

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 7:16 AM

Lesthanpar:

I will do something for JohnnyAustin. Nice to have the site working back up to speed. Trying to gift waiting and waiting gets tiresome.

Les

Looks like you sent out a bunch of stuff after this post.  Was it all to JohnnyAustin?  We need to help Opy keep his list of recipients up to date.  Please post here or on Opy’s wall.  No need to specify level, but “driver, irons, wedges” would help.. . .and name of recipient(s) if there was more than one DOC you gifted to.  Thanks!  And very generous of you.

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 8:20 AM

LGreen5:
    I know that it is a big ask for the driver, but I would truly appreciate it if it could be granted, if not then I would like two sleeves of the…Titleist Pro V1x Balls (Slow Meter) (L101+)

Those sleeves would be 1000cr each.  And you request two?  

Considering  that your usual ball is the 155 cr  lime green GI2-SD2(Legend+), the Cally 45’s would look like a good upgrade for you and help us spread out the Christmas cheer farther.  Would you use them, if given?  (Sorry, they don’t come in lime green.)

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 9:24 AM

AlaskanDame:
    Those sleeves would be 1000cr each.  And you request two?  

L101 balls go from 1175 to 1225 a sleeve. Yikes. Even I don't spend that much on balls.

RSS