Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 6

Wed, Dec 18 2019 9:24 AM (34 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 11:18 AM

633kiki:

Hi All,

I made a pos on day 5 but I’m not sure if it was noticed so I’ll repost here. I haven’t been able to find any information on gift giving so I will ask here. I would like to take care of the Volviks for eddoll and or the tm 81s for gaztax. Please let me know. Thank you!

Sincerely,

633kiki

I posted on your wall.  Thanks for clarification.  I have not seen gifts to either of those people yet.  Just be sure to post on their wall and Opyeuclid’s  wall what/who you decide to give to.  Cheers!

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 12:14 PM

AlaskanDame:

633kiki:

Hi All,

I made a pos on day 5 but I’m not sure if it was noticed so I’ll repost here. I haven’t been able to find any information on gift giving so I will ask here. I would like to take care of the Volviks for eddoll and or the tm 81s for gaztax. Please let me know. Thank you!

Sincerely,

633kiki

I posted on your wall.  Thanks for clarification.  I have not seen gifts to either of those people yet.  Just be sure to post on their wall and Opyeuclid’s  wall what/who you decide to give to.  Cheers!

This guy is wanting to gift some balls !! Back on day 5, page 6, he was looking someone to gift him a couple wedges. Something don't add up to me.

• tdonm
    177 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 12:46 PM

Dear Santa

Would love to get Cleveland CG16 54 and 64 degree wedges

Merry Christmas

tdonm

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 12:54 PM

Might be as simple as, someone gifted him wedges, now wants to pay it forward,  balls cheaper than wedges ? 

• WillieSinkit
    1,738 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 12:58 PM

Some TM TP5x (lvl 61) balls would be much appreciated by this struggling old (70 this year) Veteran / Legend.

Please keep up the good work folks and seasons greetings to all.

Willie

• rdodge
    95 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 1:11 PM

Gift those orange and yellow status players because they need to look good when they quit 

• callaghan159
    6,226 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 1:13 PM

Luckystar5:

Might be as simple as, someone gifted him wedges, now wants to pay it forward,  balls cheaper than wedges ? 

Could be--never thought of that,

Edit--Got the 1 Vokey but not the other 2 Vokey he was asking for

• jaroslaw
    343 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 1:24 PM

Dear Santa,

Merry Christmas to you and all funs WGT. Thank you for all presents in the pass, thank you for your time and generosity and others help. If possible I would like to ask for new wedge.

Callaway PM Grind 19 56 deg Wedge (L95+)

Thank you so much in advance,

Jaroslaw

• dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 1:30 PM

Dear Santa all I'm asking for is just some peace and love for once in the forums, no negative comments, or trolling or conspiracy theories.

Thanks

Merry Christmas to all

• ric480
    262 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 1:54 PM

Dear Santa: I've hit a half dozen balls into oblivion the last week or so,, if you've got one of those ball retrievers that would work here that would be most helpful.  Failing that,  a sleeve of WGT G13-S whites would be most appreciated. 

RSS