Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 6

Wed, Dec 18 2019 9:24 AM (34 replies)
  • AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 2:09 PM

ric480:

Dear Santa: I've hit a half dozen balls into oblivion the last week or so,, if you've got one of those ball retrievers that would work here that would be most helpful.  Failing that,  a sleeve of WGT G13-S whites would be most appreciated. 

I’ll take care of this guy.  He’s in my club.  Good fellow.

AKD

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 2:27 PM

jaroslaw:

If possible I would like to ask for new wedge.

Callaway PM Grind 19 56 deg Wedge (L95+)

You're a Tour Champion with a 56.39 average who already has a matched set of TaylorMade ATV wedges.  Apparently, those wedges are working just fine for you, since only yesterday you holed a shot from 13.94 yards.  Others who are asking for gifts here would trade places with you in a heartbeat, I'm sure.

However, I do see that you are from Poland, and so maybe credits are hard to come by for you there.  I see that you are fond of the WGT B-XD Ball (White).  I've sent you a couple sleeves.

Merry Christmas 🎅

• jaroslaw
    343 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 3:15 PM

Thank you Sam,

I wasn't aware that TC or C with low Avr. are not allow to ask for presents. 

Thank you for your effort, in this case I will sent sent it back to you those balls and you may use them for a gift to other players that are less fortune.

Thank you and Merry Christmas

J.

• Robert1893
    7,673 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 3:16 PM

WillieSinkit:

Some TM TP5x (lvl 61) balls would be much appreciated by this struggling old (70 this year) Veteran / Legend.

Please keep up the good work folks and seasons greetings to all.

Willie

I'll take care of this one.

Three sleeves are on their way. 

Merry Christmas! 

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 5:00 PM

FYI, these are still unfilled.

m Day 5, this level 51 TP asking for driver, but has a lot of starter gear, too:

United States
    20 Posts
    12-17-2019 5:48 AM

Hi Santa. Better driver please.  Ty

———-

Also from Day 5, other TM’s and under (but if you’d rather give to Legends and up, just go look at previous DOC threads.)

Master iamstillaboy: wants Max slow meter balls

Master JohnnyAustin (level 95) (referred by another Santa): has a level 89 driver, but the rest is starter gear --- your choice how to help

TM necklass wants Callie 33's

• necklass
    18 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 5:11 PM

AlaskanDame:

FYI, these are still unfilled.

m Day 5, this level 51 TP asking for driver, but has a lot of starter gear, too:

United States
    20 Posts
    12-17-2019 5:48 AM

Hi Santa. Better driver please.  Ty

———-

Also from Day 5, other TM’s and under (but if you’d rather give to Legends and up, just go look at previous DOC threads.)

Master iamstillaboy: wants Max slow meter balls

Master JohnnyAustin (level 95) (referred by another Santa): has a level 89 driver, but the rest is starter gear --- your choice how to help

TM necklass wants Callie 33's

Hoping for lvl 75 ben hogan irons. I've been wanting to try high trajectory irons and think they will help improve my game and last longer than the 33 callie (: but beggars cant be choosers lol

• jacktrade51
    10,921 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 9:03 PM

Day 5 request for level 78 wedge to davidgrant was provided.

Tom.

• AlaskanDame
    18,998 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 9:27 PM

jacktrade51:

Day 5 request for level 78 wedge to davidgrant was provided.

Tom.

Good work, Tom, especially with the slowness of loading message pages, forum pages, and ProShop pages lately.  A fine way to wrap things up before the downtime tonight. . . . 

• jaroslaw
    343 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2019 9:28 PM

Dear friend,

I have returned WGT sleeves ball to your helper "ELF". Not sure if this is a cool comment under my request for a present by your helper during that time but definitely I wont ask again if I cost you any trouble. Also If your efl sam need more wgt ball I can send him immediately more.

Merry Christmas,

J

• Lesthanpar
    1,449 Posts
    Wed, Dec 18 2019 1:01 AM

I will do something for JohnnyAustin. Nice to have the site working back up to speed. Trying to gift waiting and waiting gets tiresome.

Les

RSS