Sun, Dec 15 2019 8:18 AM (56 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 4:40 PM

JDGHOST:

callaghan159:

AlaskanDame:

JDGHOST:
    I can assure you kenny2323 has no multiple accounts ..
    JD..... he means 5 pages of DB, not kenny

Thanks AKD. You are correct. I did not mean Kenny. Sorry JD if you thought I meant Kenny.

So sorry my mistake....I did not mean to sound defensive 😊

NW's JD. All good with me.

• AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 4:50 PM
    Checked walls, including Opy's (where I saw balls going to kenny2323), and not seeing borntobesting atm, I'm going to be asking the birchi group to send balls to the following:

55granddad (TM) - Titleist 40+
    Vetterdays (TM): 2 x Bridgestone (0+)

Also, retteden asked me to find someone for him around 1500cr, so will be suggesting Spider 51+ putter (1595cr) for CAtkins706 (TM) (almost as good as the level 86 requested and 1/2 the price --- hope that's okay to switch like that -- was tempted by the 900cr level 35 Spider which is also great, but hey, it's Christmas, right?)
  • KennethLasley
    37 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 4:57 PM

I have everything I need in the game. Asking for a friend to get a sleeve of good balls...gamlinsambo.

• PaulMercier
    97 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 4:59 PM

SamSpayed:

Carryover from Day 2:

MAX Meter 60° Wedge (L90+) sent to gbray1 (per request from PaulMercier)

I see he is currently renting the 64° wedge, so hopefully he can purchase that one at a discount to complete the set.

Awesome Sam...thanks for taking care of a mutual friend.

• AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 5:21 PM
    And with the above ^^^ I think all TM's and under to date are taken care of (unless mod has them not posted yet), except Vetterdays asked for alot more than balls, if anyone is interested. Also rondra (Pro) and ferenc1 (TP) wanted Max irons, but have only balls so far. . . for their blitz games.

Also, just found a Master in the Day 1 thread. Scubadiver37. Requested the gold Max putter to help his putting. Maybe some slow meter balls would help? He currently has Tour-SD's.

Mossbacker's post is still in play. Legends and above, but with hard times stories attached.

Just so you don't have to go looking for Mossbacker's suggestions, here they are. . . .

"I've been blessed in this game with great friends, I have all I need but am requesting for a few dealing with real life problems...would make their day to recieve a sleeve from a new friend!

Gary4750 lost his wife recently but still makes tremendous effort to play and interact with clubmates, says the game is good therapy...

Mark42027 interceded when his neighbor's boyfriend was beating her, he got a baseball bat to the face and has endured multiple oral surgeries...has not dimmed his outlook or gifting habits!

Goober109 has gone into remission after long time under chemothereapy, which is awesome...but he has retreated into seclusion as the owner of a club with only himself as member...let's show him a path back to rejoining the community!"
  • waspbull
    25 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 6:21 PM

Don't like the thought of grovelling and would prefer to be a donator rather than a recipient, but I am in no position to do so.  Santa used to bring me a new driver every other year, and more length is always a plus, here or real world, so my wish would be a longer driver than my aging TaylorMade Rocketballz 10.5.  Regardless of whether or not the hand of fortune touches me, ALL of the generous amongst you deserve profound thanks and support.  The world becomes a more lonely place each day, directly in the face of rhetoric to the contrary.  Those who do the right thing are the heroes. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 6:35 PM

I had 

AlaskanDame:
    Checked walls, including Opy's (where I saw balls going to kenny2323), and not seeing borntobesting atm, I'm going to be asking the birchi group to send balls to the following:

55granddad (TM) - Titleist 40+
    Vetterdays (TM): 2 x Bridgestone (0+)

Also, retteden asked me to find someone for him around 1500cr, so will be suggesting Spider 51+ putter (1595cr) for CAtkins706 (TM) (almost as good as the level 86 requested and 1/2 the price --- hope that's okay to switch like that -- was tempted by the 900cr level 35 Spider which is also great, but hey, it's Christmas, right?)

I had to go to bed for work tonight. Before i went to bed I tried to gift the Srixons tp the first player on your list and got player does not exist  Will send my gifts later tonight. AD if you could send me a PM of who you think needs help the most it would be very helpful.  
    Joe

• AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 6:39 PM
    borntobesting:
    AD if you could send me a PM of who you think needs help the most it would be very helpful.  
    Joe
    Noted. Not sure who you tried to send Srixons to. 55grandad? or someone else?
  • Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 7:51 PM

To all that makes it happen on Day 3 

And that made it happen on Day 1 and 2.

Huge pat on the back, I bow to you all generosity and kindness. 

Thank you for all your involvement and making this year's 12 days of Christmas a special one.

I am extremely busy this weekend, but will be back on Monday to help and have fun with you all.

cheers 

Pierre :o)

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 8:21 PM

Gifted scubadiver37 some level 33 callaway balls. Maybe a slower meter will help with his putting.  

RSS