Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019 day 3

Sun, Dec 15 2019 8:18 AM (56 replies)
  • callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 1:19 PM

AlaskanDame:
    Who the heck is DOUBLEBOGEY. Kenny should delete that post from DB that is on his wall or report DB to CS with screen shot.

I searched his name and there are 5 pages of the same user name. Some from a different countries. Someone doing some multi account. lmao

• Boycalvin
    945 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 1:30 PM

Dear Santa,

I’ve been a good boy this year and progressed from Master to Tour Legend. I like my clubs but would enjoy the festive period a little more if I had some nice golf balls to do battle with the Champions in my club.

I’ve recently been playing with the basic level Bridgestone balls having won some in a WGT showdown tourney and would dearly like to receive a sleeve of the higher level (level 75+) Bridgestone balls to have a go with.

Thank you

Stuart

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 1:31 PM

Doublebogey seems a sore looser?

• JDGHOST
    6,775 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 1:53 PM

callaghan159:

AlaskanDame:
    Who the heck is DOUBLEBOGEY. Kenny should delete that post from DB that is on his wall or report DB to CS with screen shot.

I searched his name and there are 5 pages of the same user name. Some from a different countries. Someone doing some multi account. lmao

I can assure you kenny2323 has no multiple accounts ...I nicer older gentleman you would be hard to find and yes I have now seen the post from DB I will let Kenny know to remove it he most likely does not know its there....

JD

(I also searched the name and there are 7  Similar names all level 1 or 2 "Hacks" with 150.00 averages and zero activity.... So not sure were the "5 Pages" comes from??? Maybe some were him when he first found WGT and he ran into issue's? But I will even ask him....

• AlaskanDame
    18,964 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 2:11 PM

JDGHOST:
    I can assure you kenny2323 has no multiple accounts ..
    JD..... he means 5 pages of DB, not kenny

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 2:26 PM

AlaskanDame:

JDGHOST:

Thanks AKD. You are correct. I did not mean Kenny. Sorry JD if you thought I meant Kenny.

• reggie7900
    912 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 2:40 PM

Please could I have a sleeve of titleist pro V1x super vapour balls level 89+ would be much appreciated if you could do that would be using them over the Christmas period thanks 

• necklass
    18 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 3:22 PM

Not sure where my post went? 

Merry christmas everybody! My wish is for a set of lvl 75 Ben Hogan irons and a sleeve of lvl 33 cally balls! I think the high trajectory clubs would really help my game and have more consistant/precise shots! 

• JDGHOST
    6,775 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 3:48 PM

callaghan159:

AlaskanDame:

JDGHOST:

Thanks AKD. You are correct. I did not mean Kenny. Sorry JD if you thought I meant Kenny.

So sorry my mistake....I did not mean to sound defensive 😊

• AlaskanDame
    18,964 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 4:20 PM

PaulMercier:
    f anyone would like to help my friend gbray1 with equipment I know it would make his day. He is currently renting wedges and an upgrade in his wedges would make a big difference. I will be gifting him some balls as well. Thanks all. Paul
    He did get a wedge  from SamSpayed. . . see above.  Good luck to him!

RSS