Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019: Day 2

Sat, Dec 14 2019 3:55 AM (37 replies)
  • Leggoman13
    8,266 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 5:36 AM

andwhy67:

callaghan159:
    and if someone does not reach out for help it is hard for others to help him.

I agree with that statement!

+1

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 5:41 AM

Dear Santa,

Would like a sleeve of Taylor Made level 81 golf balls.

Thank You,

Michael

• Robert1893
    7,672 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 5:45 AM

Duckster789:

He's been a member of your club for over seven years. The Peoples Club with 246 active members couldn't help this guy out?? Sad.

The Hypocrites club.

Can you actually read? I mean, can you do that for comprehension?

In the post immediately after Ed's post, I responded that I would take care of the request and am "willing to set him up with everything he'll need."

I'm a member of that country club.  

In fact, here's the PM I sent Ed:

Hi, Ed:

I've built up some credits and had been thinking for a while of just setting someone up with new clubs. But I wanted to make sure the player was really deserving. It sounds like this player is. Here are my recommendations (feel free to suggest anything different).

• 3 Wood: Callaway Subzero (Level 99)
    • Irons: Callaway Rogue Pro (Level 100)
    • Wedges: Titleist Vokey (56, 60, and 64 at Levels 76 to 80)
    • Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X (Level 98; would need to know increments he would want)
    • Balls: 10 sleeves of Callaway Chrome Soft (Level 33)

If you want to connect with the Citizen11 and get back to me that's fine. 

Robert

• Leggoman13
    8,266 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 5:46 AM

AlaskanDame:

Ryder leftovers have also been promised to DOC to the tune of 5000cr., so DOC is ahead all around on this.  I'm helping Ryder folks with referrals of DOC requestors.  Wonputtzz was first recipient from this angle and there will be more --- TM and under will be referred by me, except if I know a Legend has no access to videos or credit cards --- there are those in certain foreign nations.

birchi

1,377 Posts

12-13-2019 5:41 AM

Quick info for everyone receiving a Christmas giveaway: I'm writing down all of your information. Once I know how many credits are available, we'll send out the balls. So I'll have to ask for a little patience :)

very kind and generous from the Ryder's Cup organisation.

Thank you very much all.

cheers :o)

• JDGHOST
    6,791 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 5:56 AM

Hello all my WGT friends and Happy Holidays to you and yours !! I would like to nominate a dear friend who is in need of some help...."kenny2323" is in a very tough way health wise he is currently in the Hospital outside of Boston waiting on a second surgery after just having one a few days ago....We his friends know he will be there for awhile ...Kenny still has been trying to play with us every night in our nightly Skype group although  its quite tough all you hear is beeping.. bells and whistles and doctors and nurses coming in and out lol...Hes a trooper tho...

So if anyone wants to help him he plays a fairly cheap ball only ones he likes.. Level 47 Taylor Made's....I am sure it would help lift his spirits... like myself he lives on near nothing from Social Security I have sent him a sleeve but that's not much wish I could do more... 

Thanks for any consideration,

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!

JD

• JDGHOST
    6,791 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 6:03 AM

Robert1893:

Duckster789:

He's been a member of your club for over seven years. The Peoples Club with 246 active members couldn't help this guy out?? Sad.

The Hypocrites club.

Can you actually read? I mean, can you do that for comprehension?

In the post immediately after Ed's post, I responded that I would take care of the request and am "willing to set him up with everything he'll need."

I'm a member of that country club.  

In fact, here's the PM I sent Ed:

Hi, Ed:

I've built up some credits and had been thinking for a while of just setting someone up with new clubs. But I wanted to make sure the player was really deserving. It sounds like this player is. Here are my recommendations (feel free to suggest anything different).

• 3 Wood: Callaway Subzero (Level 99)
    • Irons: Callaway Rogue Pro (Level 100)
    • Wedges: Titleist Vokey (56, 60, and 64 at Levels 76 to 80)
    • Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X (Level 98; would need to know increments he would want)
    • Balls: 10 sleeves of Callaway Chrome Soft (Level 33)

If you want to connect with the Citizen11 and get back to me that's fine. 

Robert

WOW SOME PEOPLE!!  ........ANYWAY VERY VERY GENEROUS ROB!!  WAY TO GO GREAT HOLIDAY SPIRIT MY FRIEND 👍  🎅🎅

JD👻

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 8:21 AM

Duckster789:

The Hypocrites club.

I apologize to the Peoples club and all it's members for this comment , The Bushwackers CC will not tolerate disrespect , It is no way a reflection of our values and violates our motto . It was unnecessary and uncalled for and steps have been made rectify any affiliation with our club .

Xmas is a time of giving and everyone involved in this event has our blessing , Opy et all.  deserves or support , Respect and gratitude .  

Merry Christmas .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sat, Dec 14 2019 8:51 AM

Day 2 will be over soon ,  I am having every day closed for a reason ,  Some of the players are still on moderation and the post they make might not show up till after the day is closed so please stiill watch for them to show up , some might not show till the next day sometimes . If I let the event run for 12 days a lot of them on moderation posts will get lost and overseen . and closing each day will help keep some of the BS under control .

On a side note ,  I have several people at work 1st and 2nd shift off on vacation and a some of the weekend crew out with the FLU , So I am doing Xtra duty to fill in best as I can , Please understand if I cant be here 24 hours to watch , I only ask that if you send a gift please let me know on my wall or pm so I can update the " List " 

Thank you 

OPY

RSS