Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019: Day 2

Sat, Dec 14 2019 3:55 AM (37 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:42 AM

Its that time of year boys and girls for the Christmas give away for 2019, you have till the 23rd to ask for that little something to help you enjoy the game better . Santa,s will be watching for your wish , Be it that new driver to get off the tee or a wedge for that short shot , Maybe a putter or a sleeve of balls .

This is not a free for all so please do not be greedy , We would like to see as many get a gift that we can .

Merry Christmas .

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:43 AM

Gifts sent

Adrian98essex    cally 33,s 

Almancini         cally,s   grinder wedge 

bossbird        cally 34,s

bowl64  sleeve

h4gys     2 Max wedges    &  GI3-S

harleypilot  sleeve

hb1717   sleeve

ianmclean  sleeve

isalmon  sleeve

punkjunk11  sleeve

roccott       sleeve

spencie  sleeve

tommo370  sleeve

wonputtzz  driver

wuiserike  sleeve

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:44 AM

saved

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:52 AM
    OPY, check your wall --- more gifts sent in other thread.

One such was a new 60- yard MAX Spin wedge to H4GYS, courtesy of the Brookline CC/DonCaron, and using up the remainder of credits I was spending on their behalf. Cheers!
  • AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 10:22 AM
    More on your wall, Opy. Balls to h4gys and balls to roccott.
  • FGraf72
    491 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 11:16 AM

Dear WGT Santa, 

Hope the EarthQuake in the North Pole, didn't cause any damage & all your Elves are OK.

It's been A LONG TIME, since i've written to U Santa,(some 40 years or so).Hope Miz WGT Clause, is well. :)

I'm writing to ya' cuz, I've been really good, @ feeding hard cash onto a endless CVS card all year long for Ballz, ( that seem to run out a tad faster & w/wild wind angles, & my errant iron shots, they don't help much either). Buying them now is like my wife getting starbucks ED, so i grunt, & Grin it's about all I can do. i'd do surveys, but my Nextbook doesn't hold alot of memory, they make my eyes hurt, & frankly id rather read a stephen king noel, but that makes my neck hurt, & takes away from my wgt playing time. So i smile & play on. .

Plzzz, I'd like a (new or slightly used) putter that's adequate for my skill level, although The High cost,@ my level of 119, makes it Very hard for Me to upgrade what i currently have.

Now i'm using a level 66+ Ghost Spider, & it's served me well, My 30yrs old Daughter gifted it to me a few X-masses' ago.

If you could find one in the toy shop, I'd like a

Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 6 Putter M2 (L98+)

or a 

TaylorMade Spider X Putter M1 (L101+)

that would be a perfect end, to a ruff decade.

THANKS WGT Santa, Your the BEST!

It's good to write ya again... 

I Believe, faithfully yours~FG.

• RoccoTT
    317 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 12:06 PM

AlaskanDame:
    OPY, check your wall --- more gifts sent in other thread.

One such was a new 60- yard MAX Spin wedge to H4GYS, courtesy of the Brookline CC/DonCaron, and using up the remainder of credits I was spending on their behalf. Cheers!

Got done reason that only WGT knows I couldn’t reply on the other thread. Just wanted to say a heartfelt thank you AD for the callies. 
    Tu est une grande dame.

Happy Holidays to your and yours  😘

• Spencie33
    9 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 12:24 PM
    Dear Santa , would love some volvik vivid balls ,so I can see them when it snows !!!! Merry Christmas🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼🎅🏼
  • SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 12:54 PM

Carry-over from Day 1:

3 Pack of TaylorMade TP5x Balls (L48+) sent to HB1717

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 1:17 PM

Carry-over from Day 1:

3 Pack of Callaway Chrome Soft X Triple Track Balls (L33+) sent to tommo370

RSS