Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019

Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:27 AM (61 replies)
  • H4GYS
    2 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:00 AM

Merry Christmas to all and a happy Hogmanay.

Im very new to this, Forum, PC playing etc , as I've always played on my android App.

So ill keep it short and sweet..

I play with basic wedges and basic balls, so basically if anyone would like to gift me some upgraded wedges and/or upgraded balls id be very very grateful.

Slainthe Mhath.....Yes im from Scotland.

• Pluggy7
    24 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:01 AM

I would like someone to do a tournament which everyone would let me win ๐Ÿ˜˜  obviously with lots of coins involved ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ‘  if that can’t happen then a sleeve of balls would do nicely.

I could be cheeky and ask for a new set Irons 

Thanks, Merry Christmas to all ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ

• Leggoman13
    8,265 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:06 AM

AlaskanDame:
    G'night, East Coast. Good morning, early risers in the UK and Europe. I'll check back in a couple hours and see if there are some TM's and under that could use a little something in their stockings to replace inferior gear from their TP days. What d'ya say, friends across the pond ---- or down under? Can a Santa help somehow?

AKD

Great job on Day 1 - Awesome way to get the ball rolling and you handle the opening beautifully.

Thank you very much for your participation in this year's Event

Wishing you all a great Day 2

cheers :o)

• kaycharrub
    107 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:13 AM

Good Afternoon to all,

I play off of a UK Kindle Fire and am unable to get free videos nor complete any surveys etc, as you can imagine l have pump a lot of money down the range. This is so l can stay competitive in this quality game.

Is there any chance of some sleeves of balls, l play with the Callaway ERCs.

Keep up the great work and Merry Christams to you all. 

Kind Regards

Kaycharrub (Goldie) 

• TheProeb
    44 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:23 AM

callaghan159:

TheProeb:

Santa,

I'm all set on clubs at the moment, but I wouldn't say no to a sleeve or two of the TM 93s. I've had my eye on them for some time, but have yet to pull the trigger.

Thanks,

Proeb

If you stop wasting credits on passes to play the clash you probably could pull that trigger on a sleeve or 2. Now I know you are going to say your passes are gifted so maybe your club can gift you a sleeve of balls. Sorry. 

Edit---you are playing with L61's and requesting L93's. No wonder some people are not gifting anymore!!

Image result for he's an angry elf **Will Ferrell

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:28 AM

bossbird:

Thank you Don , and AD , for the cally balls , merry Christmas to all those generous Santa’s. Lesley 

Your Welcome and Merry Christmas. AD was a great Santa

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:34 AM

kaycharrub:

Good Afternoon to all,

I play off of a UK Kindle Fire and am unable to get free videos nor complete any surveys etc, as you can imagine l have pump a lot of money down the range. This is so l can stay competitive in this quality game.

Is there any chance of some sleeves of balls, l play with the Callaway ERCs.

Keep up the great work and Merry Christams to you all. 

Kind Regards

Kaycharrub (Goldie) 

14 CC passes in 4 days?

• ALDOSCOTLAND
    904 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 8:42 AM

Merry Xmass to every 1 Who playe,s WGT and i wood like to thank AKD who has one of the biggest hearts in the World and who like,s Giving i no she runs my CC well its gr8 to give but it is also gr8 2 reseave so am sending her a sleeve of balls for all her gr8 work merry chrismass all Cheers Allan

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:09 AM
    ill send 2 packs of callys to any newbie or whatever is advised by the committee....just message me a player on the xmas list...regards mickey
  • AlaskanDame
    18,973 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:19 AM

RoccoTT:

Dear Santa

Ive been a very good girl this year. I have all the clubs I need buy some decent balks would be lovely.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜˜

You've been sent a sleeve of Cally 33's, courtesy of the Brookline CC/DonCaron.  Enjoy them, Mdm.Tour Master!

RSS