Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019

Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:27 AM (61 replies)
  • rdodge
    95 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 4:18 PM

opyeuclid:

Its that time of year boys and girls for the Christmas give away for 2019, you have till the 23rd to ask for that little something to help you enjoy the game better . Santa,s will be watching for your wish , Be it that new driver to get off the tee or a wedge for that short shot , Maybe a putter or a sleeve of balls .

This is not a free for all so please do not be greedy , We would like to see as many get a gift that we can .

Merry Christmas .

LMAO

• HB1717
    303 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 4:35 PM

Dear Santa,could I please have a sleeve of Taylor Made TP5X's 4 Christmas?Thankyou. Merry Christmas.

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:00 PM

opyeuclid:

I asked Santa for something today , I not only got what I wanted but something Xtra 

Thank you Santa .

OPY 

It's some shiny. Congratulations. Hope we are talking about the same thing. hahaha

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:10 PM

callaghan159:

opyeuclid:

I asked Santa for something today , I not only got what I wanted but something Xtra 

Thank you Santa .

OPY 

It's some shiny. Congratulations. Hope we are talking about the same thing. hahaha

It looks awesome and you deserve it Opy

• LGreen5
    50 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:29 PM

Hello to all the Santa's and Elves,

I have been a member for about seven years and have enjoyed playing some of the good people and players I have met, I sometimes remember the first game and some of the ups and downs and of course the tips I have got from some players for which have helped me to improve my game.

I have been fortunate to have benefited from the twelve days of Xmas in the past and if I am so blessed to be once again.

I try and play when I get the time which is sometimes a few hours a day since I have some free time, I hope that I can get my request filled so I can continue to improve my game and enjoy the company of some great player and friends,

I don't know who is giving gifts out at this time but if you could possibly see your way to gifting me a new driver which would be the...TaylorMade M5 Driver (L99+) 

I know that it is a big ask for the driver, but I would truly appreciate it if it could be granted, if not then I would like two sleeves of the…Titleist Pro V1x Balls (Slow Meter) (L101+)

Thanking you in advance for your gift,

LGreen5

• AlaskanDame
    18,958 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:30 PM
    almancini:

Dear Santa I have tried to be good this year. I am a Master trying to make the next level a sleeve of good balls would would help me try even harder next year!Thanks

Hey there, Mr. Master Almancini. The Christmas Elves are very happy to hear from someone below Legend who's working hard to move up. You not only get a sleeve of Callies, Santa is going to replace your starter wedge with a much, much better one. Cheers!
  • opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:47 PM

I asked for nothing shiny that i did not all ready have . my gift was something other to pass on .

OPY

• wonputtzz
    14 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 5:49 PM

Dear Santa,

I recently moved up to Master and now my Max Meter 10.5 driver (L0+) driver no longer reaches many of the fairways, turning most par 4s to par 5s and par 5s to par 6s and beyond.

It's getting frustrating punching out of the 40-70 rough just so I can lay up.

I would love a new TaylorMade M5 Driver (L74+)

BTW it's even on sale right now!

I don't need any balls, I just need a driver with some length.

Thanks for listening Santa!

Wonputtzz

• wishiwerebetter
    35 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 6:42 PM

Some balls of your choice would be most appreciated!

Merry Christmas 

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2019 7:14 PM

TheProeb:

Santa,

I'm all set on clubs at the moment, but I wouldn't say no to a sleeve or two of the TM 93s. I've had my eye on them for some time, but have yet to pull the trigger.

Thanks,

Proeb

If you stop wasting credits on passes to play the clash you probably could pull that trigger on a sleeve or 2. Now I know you are going to say your passes are gifted so maybe your club can gift you a sleeve of balls. Sorry. 

Edit---you are playing with L61's and requesting L93's. No wonder some people are not gifting anymore!!

RSS