Forums

Help › Forums

12 Days of Christmas 2019

Fri, Dec 13 2019 9:27 AM (61 replies)
  • krlbwl
    55 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 4:04 AM

i could use some level 81's hope im lucky enough to get visited by santa good luck everyone... merry christmas

• gogolfgo0
    1,442 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 4:19 AM

ct690911:

Casey Everett was deservedly awarded a gold putter for his fine work with GOGF. I would like to also recommend Pierre (leggoman) for a gold putter given his yeoman's service to Xmas in July and well as the 12 days of Xmas. 

It would cost WGT very little and speak volumes about this fine Canuck.

ct

THAT is a No Brainer, PIERRE is definitely worthy.

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 4:25 AM

Dear Santa,

A lot of things have changed this year in the game we all enjoy playing and sharing.

I would like to thank you for the new PC app version of the game. 

Thanks for the smooth meter as the old flash one was totally wore out on my PC.  

Speaking of being wore out I am as well as is my inventory of golf balls.

I could use some fresh TM level 81 balls to enjoy this new PC app with.

GOLFING TIPS ALLOWED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the spirit of the Christmas season I will share a golfing tip and encourage others to do the same.  Many people have shared their knowledge with me as it has helped me a ton.

"My tip for all the new comers would be how to handle the wind".

When the wind is blowing from right to left try to use the meter to control ball by letting the meter just go past the accuracy ding on the right side.  The higher the wind is blowing the more you should go past the ding.  Trial and error will help how much to miss.

When the wind is blowing from the left to right you should try to hit the ding before or left of the accuracy ding.

So easy way to remember just hit on the side of the ding from which way the wind is blowing.   Wind from left you should hit to the left of ding.  Wind from right you should hit to the right of the ding.

The effect on distance from wind in face and tail wind behind you will depend on clubs and ball greatly but do pay attention to what extent and keep it in memory to make smart decision in the future.

Santa I will leave you an adult beverage in plain site for you when you stop by.

Thank you so much to Santa, Mrs. Santa, and the village of elves that make all this possible.  Much joy and happiness to everyone this Christmas season.

Sincerely,

Michael

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 4:35 AM

I am a legend and as such you may not want to gift me this time , I have been very lucky in the past . Also as I help the director of my club with balls as he works very long hours, I cannot now get enough videos for free credits to supply us both . Is there any chance I could please have a sleeve of level 40 titleist balls , I am eking out my friendly games with Wgt balls but like the lvl 40s to compete in clash and turf wars. Happy christmas to all , whether I get my gift or not , no problems , thank you 

• AlaskanDame
    18,878 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 4:52 AM
    bossbird:

I am a legend and as such you may not want to gift me this time , I have been very lucky in the past . Also as I help the director of my club with balls as he works very long hours, I cannot now get enough videos for free credits to supply us both . Is there any chance I could please have a sleeve of level 40 titleist balls , I am eking out my friendly games with Wgt balls but like the lvl 40s to compete in clash and turf wars. Happy christmas to all , whether I get my gift or not , no problems , thank you 

You're right. You're a Legend -- in more ways than one! (And I mean that in a good way.) There's gifting in your profile, and you're always willing to post good questions and tips in the Forum for others, too. So, while the Titleists would be a stretch . . . there is a new sleeve of Cally 34's in your bag, courtesy of the Brookline CC/DonCaron, on whose behalf this Santa is spending credits. Cheers, bossbird. Have a great end of year!
  • H4GYS
    2 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 5:00 AM

I cant find the create a post button to submit a request for a Christmas gift, can you help please. Cheerz 

• AlaskanDame
    18,878 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 5:34 AM
    DonCaron:

Thank you AD, Great work.

You're welcome, Don --- and thank you as well, and the Brookline CC. I'm starting to spend your credits! :)
  • tommo370
    80 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 6:07 AM

Dear Santa

I would be very grateful with any gift that you can recommend that would help my game

Thank you merry Xmas everyone

• ginneyjay
    215 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 6:34 AM

would love some disco pants

• bossbird
    2,192 Posts
    Fri, Dec 13 2019 7:43 AM

Thank you Don , and AD , for the cally balls , merry Christmas to all those generous Santa’s. Lesley 

RSS