Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:38 AM

Funny part of this is that if you're a higher level or tier, there isn't squat to spend your credits on.  How about giving us some consideration, being that we have probably already spent a ton of credits already on this game.  I'm pretty sure that black Friday will be a bust for most of the higher levels and tiers .   

But Happy Thanksgiving to everyone !  

• bossbird
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:44 AM

For what it’s worth the more stupid things WGT introduce the more it puts me off playing at all ! This latest earn bonus rewards seems to me just a scam to make us use up our credits that we have earns through watching videos or doing surveys so we can buy the things we want like balls , passes etc , and then hey ho , the free credits from videos are limited so much that we don’t have enough credits to buy said balls or passes ! Just look at the rewards for level 1 and 2 , I didn’t bother looking any further ! Just a scam to be avoided .  My opinion and sticking to it , and if I can’t get more free video credits you can forget the showdowns too ! 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:46 AM

Just had a look on the apparel store, right at the bottom it told me I was 439 credits away from a tap-in bonus!

Which is…… a 50 hit turkey ball effect!!

Just purchased the max pants in the apparel store and reached tier 1, a bottle of XP boost!

So if I’m right the more credits you spend, the higher your tier becomes, thus even more gimmicky prizes!!

So there’s no playing the game, just spend the credits you’ve accumulated!

bossbird:

For what it’s worth the more stupid things WGT introduce the more it puts me off playing at all ! This latest earn bonus rewards seems to me just a scam to make us use up our credits that we have earns through watching ideals or doing surveys so we can buy the things we want like balls , passes etc , and then hey ho , the free credits from videos are limited so much that we don’t have enough credits to buy said balls or passes ! Just look at the rewards for level 1 and 2 , I didn’t bother looking any further ! Just a scam to be avoided .  My opinion and sticking to it , and if I can’t get more free video credits you can forget the showdowns too ! 

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 7:57 AM

If what I'm reading is correct it's 5000 cr to get these items:

• One sleeve Bridgestone 75
    • One sleeve TM 96
    • 25 CC passes
    • 1 platinum apparel pack
    • 500 ball effects
    • 3 day XP ultra boost.

For me if I was going to spend 5000cr, it seems like it would be better to just get 6 sleeves of the TM Lvl 93 I currently use.  I'd have 500 cr left over and I could then add 200 more cr to get that platinum apparel pack -- if I was so inclined.

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 8:24 AM

LOL!!!  You guys are a right bunch of ....

if you don’t want free stuff then just keep playing the game as regular!!!

ALSO, some are confusing how it works ...

You are NOT spending the 5000 credits to buy the rewards themselves.

You spend the credits on Balls, Equipment, CC Passes, or whatever you normally would use the credits for ...

You are given the rewards as a FREE BONUS!!

• kavvz
    2,195 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 8:30 AM

Ah ha, ty Marchie for that.  That makes more sense now.  Not terrible actually.  

• MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 8:33 AM

kavvz:
    Ah ha, ty Marchie for that.  That makes more sense now.  Not terrible actually.  

NP!! 😀

I wasn’t too happy myself as this popped up in the mobile game this morning @ about 2am est  ... I bought a 2100 cr wedge about 8hrs too soon!!! 😡

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 8:34 AM

MarchieB:

LOL!!!  You guys are a right bunch of ....

if you don’t want free stuff then just keep playing the game as regular!!!

ALSO, some are confusing how it works ...

You are NOT spending the 5000 credits to buy the rewards themselves.

You spend the credits on Balls, Equipment, CC Passes, or whatever you normally would use the credits for ...

You are given the rewards as a FREE BONUS!!

Which is what I wrote:

Just purchased the MAX pants in the apparel store and reached tier 1.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 8:38 AM

MarchieB:
    I wasn’t too happy myself as this popped up in the mobile game this morning @ about 2am est  ... I bought a 2100 cr wedge about 8hrs too soon!!! 😡

Me too, on Tuesday I purchased 24 sleeves of TM81’s, cost of 13,000+ credits!

*edit*

just purchased some more balls, over the 5000 credits, and got everything contained in tier 1-6

Now seems a reasonable deal!

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Thu, Nov 28 2019 9:39 AM

andwhy67:

MarchieB:

Me too, on Tuesday I purchased 24 sleeves of TM81’s, cost of 13,000+ credits!

*edit*

just purchased some more balls, over the 5000 credits, and got everything contained in tier 1-6

Now seems a reasonable deal!

Sounds like we’re getting some love-:)..I wonder If this is an ongoing thing.

RSS