AND

Oban Scotch Single Malt 18 yrs

Thank you,

I don't know you... but i like you.

I definatly like that Scotch

• doozemaz
    60 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 11:17 AM

now that is an excellent idea.  I'm drinking coors light from now on.  No more IPA.

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 12:07 PM

Updated today. Stops at 150, but doesn't let you watch more for free. I didn't have to restart the app even once. 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 12:38 PM

SlickHunter:

Guys come on, very simple solution to this dilemma. If one of your priorities is to be at your best in this game, and would like to continue using high end balls and equipments, buy cheaper brand of beers, cigarettes etc..this way you have spare for those highly priced balls. I already started this formula, and it works great. Instead of buying my wife flowers, I just pick them out of the yard. She’s not thrilled, but hey, I’m happy..lol

Who says WGT doesn’t bring joy on holidays-:)

Beer? Haven't had one or any other type of alcoholic beverage since December 30th 1969. And no cigarettes or any other tobacco products since November 1st 2013. I don't have a lot more cash but I sure feel a lot healthier.  

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 12:55 PM

just curious, I just saw the golf bag in the proshop, for 300000 credits,  think wgt will get cheap on us, and start using it for the clash prizes?    300000 bag, to carry a 400000 gold putter ? lol

• doozemaz
    60 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 1:31 PM

Personally I feel, from someone who doesn't use these software downloads to accumulate thousands of credits over a matter of days, that it is WGT responsibility to ensure people don't abuse this privilege.  I do my videos every night while watching tv when I can as well as the surveys when I can stomach it.  I never tried to get or download software to stream videos without having to physically click submit.  I don't blame people for doing it that way, however I don't think the whole WGT community (majority) should be punished for the actions of a small percentage of players who abuse this.  I actually have no idea how many abuse this. To just suddenly determine to limit the video credits as a recourse seems to be an overreaction due to years of inaction.  Still love this game either way and will continue playing (with crappy balls.)

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 1:45 PM

Luckystar5:

just curious, I just saw the golf bag in the proshop, for 300000 credits,  think wgt will get cheap on us, and start using it for the clash prizes?    300000 bag, to carry a 400000 gold putter ? lol

I sort of doubt it. The custom bag and custom Avatar have been in the pro shop for many years at the same extremely high price. If they were going to get cheap on us with it they would have dropped the price years ago, Plus  it is supposed to be a custom bag designed by the purchaser. So if they gave it as a clash prize the winner would have to send the design to WGT so they could create the bag. I don't see them going to all that trouble for free. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 1:52 PM

borntobesting:

SlickHunter:

Guys come on, very simple solution to this dilemma. If one of your priorities is to be at your best in this game, and would like to continue using high end balls and equipments, buy cheaper brand of beers, cigarettes etc..this way you have spare for those highly priced balls. I already started this formula, and it works great. Instead of buying my wife flowers, I just pick them out of the yard. She’s not thrilled, but hey, I’m happy..lol

Who says WGT doesn’t bring joy on holidays-:)

Beer? Haven't had one or any other type of alcoholic beverage since December 30th 1969. And no cigarettes or any other tobacco products since November 1st 2013. I don't have a lot more cash but I sure feel a lot healthier.  

I say I envy you. Although I’m a gym rat, I take a drink on occasion-:)

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 2:06 PM

borntobesting:

Luckystar5:

I sort of doubt it. The custom bag and custom Avatar have been in the pro shop for many years at the same extremely high price. If they were going to get cheap on us with it they would have dropped the price years ago, Plus  it is supposed to be a custom bag designed by the purchaser. So if they gave it as a clash prize the winner would have to send the design to WGT so they could create the bag. I don't see them going to all that trouble for free. 

I suspect you're right, I was more joking and being sarcastic in my comments,   sorry if u misunderstood my meaning,    lol

• Kim141000
    1 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2019 5:42 PM

I understand your concerns with this, but what about the players that have spent their time honestly whatching these videos to keep up with the abusers?

Marley 

RSS