Forums

Help › Forums

Limited Credit Videos

Sun, Jul 9 2023 7:30 PM (416 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 4:00 AM

Wrong thread, there is a WGT forum and a WGT mobile forum page over there, find active threads, hit the drop down menu, the worlds your lobster!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

There are free to play weekly tournaments where you can win credits, there is even a weekly mobile only strokeplay tournament, unlimited so you play as many times as you want.

There are CTTH, and paid tournaments and RG’s, all giving you the chance to win credits.

If your on a tablet on the main screen go into game modes, it’s all there!

mak92:

Hi,

Regarding the WGT mobile app , Can anyone point me in the direction if there is an Active Thread I can have a read up on ,Or just give me a quick reply here please,  I was wanting to play a game yesterday when out and about and download the app , I found there is no free games like Blitz ext only paid games to enter . So is there no free games on the app as I couldn't find any ... Only placing ball on green and putting , But that wasn't a proper game ... Thx Mark

• RickEh
    104 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 4:04 AM

Hi Mak if you join a club you will find many free tournaments  to play. Also you will make friends and can play multiplayer games for free with them when you both are online. But if you dont have either of those you can only play multiplayer coin games. I add a lot of friends while paying coin rooms. Then we play for free once we meet up.  Hope this answers your Question. I have a small club for mobile only if you want to join... we are looking for new members. Its Alberta Redneck Country Club if you are interested. New York City Country club is a large club if you are looking for that.  Also if you play on PC as well contact Alaska Dame and the Friendly Active Players country club... Another great club that is very welcoming. Or do a search in WGT Country clubs and pick one that suits your fancy.

Hope this is helpful.

Rick

https://m.facebook.com/groups/2181757412126319

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 4:17 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Posting the same comments in multiple threads could be considered spam thus a violation of the Posting Guidelines.

8,829 Posts
    11-17-2019 3:47 PM

3 posts, at last count, regarding the same topic. That could be considered Spam. Which is a violation of the Posting Guidelines.

Don

Perhaps the comment, and source of it, I've seen most often in the forum ;-))

Aside from the irony; do you know of anyone that has actually been banned or suspended, or even told off (by a mod'), for this?

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 4:35 AM

DodgyPutter:
    Aside from the irony; do you know of anyone that has actually been banned or suspended, or even told off (by a mod'), for this?

Valid point.

However, there is a first time for everything.

LOL

Don

• bossbird
    2,196 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 6:05 AM

To mak92 , I have written directly to you on your wall for more info. To access your message wall , go to WGT.com , my profile and you will page down to see wall comments , an advantage of ensuring your email address is linked to your WGT account is that you get notified when someone writes on your wall . 

• Bishop7319
    67 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 6:33 AM

Would it be possible to bring back credit video's for us poor PC users?

It is not fair that PC users (esp. older PC's) cannot earn credits but mobile users can.

• mak92
    57 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 7:01 AM

Hi, Thanks or all your help everyone and private messages to , I do know where to find the info now I'm looking for , Just couldn't find it in the search bar , I seen people were commenting here so just thought I would ask, To be honest I'm not spamming and now I have been pointed in the right Thread I can have a good read so my posts can be deleted if need be from this thread, I have read many posts and appreciated many posts and advise from many players including yourselves, Please understand though for me it's easy to get lost in the threads / posts & discussions as there so active and extensive here, So again thanks all and have a great week .. cheers Mark   

• Tacoma802
    400 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 8:00 AM

Couple of thoughts on this topic:

1. A few years back when Fyber was handling the free credit videos there was a queue in place that only allowed around 60 credits per hour. It seems this would be a fair compromise that would require loyal players to put forth significant effort to earn substantial credits through the day with the video method while also alleviating the issue of the automated video credit accumulation that WGT obviously has an issue with. This would also not punish the entire WGT community that have been using the video credits responsibility for the actions of some that have been deemed inappropriate by the WGT powers to be.

2. WGT is coming across as overly frugal with this latest restriction especially when the total purses of many WGT sponsored credit payout tournaments were significantly reduced in the last year. I have no idea what the WGT business structure looks like but it’s not usually good practice to keep taking away from the consumer without giving something in return.

Tread lightly WGT, the consumers are telling you what you need to know. Might be wise to listen...

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 8:32 AM

No videos available for me for the past 30 hours.

• RickRR
    119 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2019 8:46 AM

adrob2:

No videos available for me for the past 30 hours.

Lucky, no videos for my in 48 hours..

RSS