carlosdev:

Ireland
    2,451 Posts 
    Tue, Oct 1 2019 12:26 PM

It’s missing uneven lies, that’s all I need to continue to play wgt

Give it some time, tiger lol lol 

You shall play the uneven very soon n till then bare with even lies lol

- Carl 

Not so sure about that. Mobile has been here for several years and still no uneven lies. 

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 11:49 AM

RonCarr:
    . 1)meter speed is the same Fast no matter what ball I used. 2)The wind speed and direction way to small to read.)A

The meter speed is way faster than PC and negates spending on expensive balls. I would like to see the wind meter bigger also

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 1:09 PM

DonCaron:
    The meter speed is way faster than PC

Not for me, it's the same both places. Hitting the ding is another story, though. The only ding I get is with the driver, any other shot-forget it. The odd thing is, missed dings don't hurt like they do on PCs. Not sure I get that yet.  LOL

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, Oct 2 2019 2:44 PM

MartyFlanagan:

It’s missing uneven lies, that’s all I need to continue to play wgt

I installed the new version and I now find that in the normal (flash) game I can't enter uel tournaments. I've tried a couple of rg's and the weekly; I agree to the T+ C's and then don't get the play now button.  In between trying this I've entered a couple of flat lie rg's and all is as was there.

I note you've not had any reassurance about uel  :-((

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 4:08 AM

Still haven't been able to install it, get the message -

"an error occurred while applying security settings, this could be a problem with the package or a problem connecting to the domain controller in the network"

I am on windows 10, have tried run as administrator, no good, have tried disabling defender/firewall, no good, have tried adjusting compatibility mode,no good, have tried various browsers,  no good either.

As most seem to now have it working there must be something else i can try?

TIA

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 5:53 AM

Nicole, in your downloads folder, can you see this file?

WGTLauncher.msi

If it's there, right click on it. Select 'Properties' from the menu and then in the Properties dialogue box, click the 'General' tab if it's not already selected.

At the bottom where it says 'Security', there is an 'Unblock' button to the right, click that, then 'OK' to close the dialogue box, then double click the WGTLauncher.msi file again to see if that works.

• mrm6400
    1,790 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 6:23 AM

WGT Champ,

Enjoying the new PC version of game. Sure there are bugs to work out but it's early.

After setting video settings game looks amazing. But here are a few things I have noticed or should be improved.

1. Meter accuracy ding is way too small and can't see plainly as it looks like the same line as shot pal or putt pal.  Please make the accuracy ding larger and more easily seen.

2. Meter speed is way faster after making video setting changes.  Meter is longer and therefore speed does not match what it should.  

3. Meter speed with different balls and clubs is not functioning as it should.  Meter speed with let's say the Callaway level 33 ball which has a speed of 2.5 is same speed when using a club with 3.5 as a club with 4.5 as the speed.  It does not seem to recognize that the speed should be slower or quicker based on clubs you have.

4. Can't tell which friends are online like we could before.  Need to add a function at the top for this.  I guess it could be added to the dot extensions at the top. 

5. When trying to play a head to head game with another player it does not work if you are in new version of game and other person is in Flash version.  Cross platform.  Not sure if this can be done or not.  But not many people have converted yet so it makes playing match play or alt game impossible to set up.

6.  Ball effect.  I have in the settings the default set to no ball effect but I still have the stupid ball effect ball displayed next to my golf ball I am using.  I would like it to go away and not be there as I don't use ball effect and never will.  It's annoying.

7.  We lost all avatar purchases that we have made over the years.  None of them are available in new version of PC game.  Can you please find a way to merge the old avatar or their effects to the new system.  Or just give us the ability to add some benefits to the current avatar settings so we can at least feel like we did not loose what we have already paid for.

8.  I don't understand the current avatar and level and how the benefits work and would improve our golfer play.  Can you elaborate on it.  Example : I don't have a glove but I could buy one. How would it improve my golfer performance.  It has different level listed like level 1 for my driver so I don't have any money to put toward this game as I struggle to find videos to watch for credits and I don't have enough for balls must less avatar items.

Please make the accuracy ding larger and slow down the meter some on the free unlimited ball and get the speed for the clubs to work correctly.

Thanks,

Michael

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 7:19 AM
    mrm6400:

1. Meter accuracy ding is way too small and can't see plainly as it looks like the same line as shot pal or putt pal.  Please make the accuracy ding larger and more easily seen.

2. Meter speed is way faster after making video setting changes.  Meter is longer and therefore speed does not match what it should.  

3. Meter speed with different balls and clubs is not functioning as it should.  Meter speed with let's say the Callaway level 33 ball which has a speed of 2.5 is same speed when using a club with 3.5 as a club with 4.5 as the speed.  It does not seem to recognize that the speed should be slower or quicker based on clubs you have.

Good Point and I agree
    mrm6400:
    7.  We lost all avatar purchases that we have made over the years.  None of them are available in new version of PC game.  Can you please find a way to merge the old avatar or their effects to the new system.  Or just give us the ability to add some benefits to the current avatar settings so we can at least feel like we did not loose what we have already paid for.
    I miss my kilt Avatar and my Knickers. Lol
  • PeteM2
    3,438 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 8:43 AM

I am sure others have or will mention it but it is very frustrating that we cannot use dual screens. I am not sure how you have overridden my Windows settings ??The minute i move cursor off screen it goes blank.

I hope this is temporary otherwise it will cause big problems when playing against the clock in chat-room situations.I suspect this could turn people away from playing on pc's

Pete

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 8:51 AM

ScottHope:

Nicole, in your downloads folder, can you see this file?

WGTLauncher.msi

If it's there, right click on it. Select 'Properties' from the menu and then in the Properties dialogue box, click the 'General' tab if it's not already selected.

At the bottom where it says 'Security', there is an 'Unblock' button to the right, click that, then 'OK' to close the dialogue box, then double click the WGTLauncher.msi file again to see if that works.

Hi Scott, i got to properties, security, but no unblock button there?

I am having a look around google as others seem to have a problem with .msi files, maybe someone on here who has it working using win 10 can come up with something.

Thanks again Scott.

RSS