Forums

Help › Forums

Getting Started and Known Issues

Tue, Nov 10 2020 11:17 PM (104 replies)
  • TuckerPrestonJr
    1,380 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 8:04 AM

I agree with Nik 100%. Aiming with use of the map is vital.

Also, my current PC Avatar wears a kilt -- I dislike the generic male avatars and wardrobe currently available.

• AgentBrown123
    907 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2019 9:26 AM

WGTChampion:

First things first: 

"Winner" Splash Screen in coin games doesn't always show in coin games 

Is this really on wgt'a agenda? We don't want the mobile game which is an arcade game. We want the real game. This shouldn't even be on the list of things to add.

• amateur4sure
    2,195 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2019 1:47 PM

Don`t really get involved in these matters but watched a few of Jason`s (Young46) strams of late and tbh the only thing missing from it is the Roadrunner... Beep Beep..

Looks abysmal 

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Sun, Oct 13 2019 3:34 PM

I fix it my problems, ty to scothope

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 2:42 PM

Country club tournament made in flash version with uneven lies is accessible through new client and can be played there as if it is with even lies. Not good , needs fix.

Hide it, or create uel for new version :) Thanks

Nik

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 2:48 PM

salamicus:

Country club tournament made in flash version with uneven lies is accessible through new client and can be played there as if it is with even lies. Not good , needs fix.

Nik

UNEVEN really, but all that happens is that inequality is not seen terrain

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 3:32 PM

salamicus:

Nik

I think that may be least of the problems right now

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2019 4:17 PM

It s a bug...they made post "known issues" ..i found issue, and reprted.. Dont know what are the priorities...Thought it plays like even, but if there are invisible lies..thats ok. No one can use it

Nik

p.s : This at least shows that remaking original UEL shouldnt be a problem, just need to make those lines visible, terrain already acts like uneven.. In fact uneven mode is older than even :)

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2019 6:16 AM

salamicus:

It s a bug...they made post "known issues" ..i found issue, and reprted.. Dont know what are the priorities...Thought it plays like even, but if there are invisible lies..thats ok. No one can use it

Nik

p.s : This at least shows that remaking original UEL shouldnt be a problem, just need to make those lines visible, terrain already acts like uneven.. In fact uneven mode is older than even :)

I'm sure they will do it eventually. My other golf games are all made on unity and they are all uneven lies. The uneven lies are not drastic like on WGT.

• nerve60
    285 Posts
    Tue, Oct 29 2019 7:57 AM

Issue: When on the green, say you select 100 "feet" setting, then you look in reverse to line up, the "100 feet" setting will change back to default. I always use "100 feet" setting for all putts over 7 feet. Had this happen several times when i hit my 18 foot putt and the ball traveled 3 feet! 

Also, the white distance box to line up putts makes it impossible to line up putt in reverse.

RSS