Forums

Help › Forums

Getting Started and Known Issues

Tue, Nov 10 2020 11:17 PM (104 replies)
  • gwrit59
    304 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 9:21 AM

How do I download this in order to test it? Will tis work with windows 7 and 10

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 9:27 AM

gwrit59:

Download Net Framework 4.0 from microsoft download center: Net Framework 4.0

then

Go to the very first post and click Here

• Nicole161106
    281 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 9:35 AM

DonCaron:

gwrit59:

Download Net Framework 4.0 from microsoft download center: Net Framework 4.0

then

Go to the very first post and click Here

Mine says i already have it when i went to download it, so still can'i get game to load, unfortunately.

• ScottHope
    10,082 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 10:01 AM

Nicole161106:
    Hi Scott, i got to properties, security, but no unblock button there?    I am having a look around google as others seem to have a problem with .msi files, maybe someone on here who has it working using win 10 can come up with something.   Thanks again Scott.
    Okay Nicole, thanks anyway for trying it. S.

• giraldin
    3,712 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 10:19 AM

Helllo everyone.. Iam trying to install the new pc version but iam not able to do it so. Iam getting a following error.:::::::

An error occurred while applying security settings. Users is not a valid user or group, This could be a problem with the package, or a problem connecting to a domain controler on the network.Check your network connection and click Retry, or Cancel to the end install.

I would appreciate it if somebody would shed some light on it. Been trying for sometime and failing miserably.

Thanks

giraldin

Luis

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 10:55 AM

Nicole161106:

Still haven't been able to install it, get the message -

"an error occurred while applying security settings, this could be a problem with the package or a problem connecting to the domain controller in the network"

I am on windows 10, have tried run as administrator, no good, have tried disabling defender/firewall, no good, have tried adjusting compatibility mode,no good, have tried various browsers,  no good either.

As most seem to now have it working there must be something else i can try?

TIA

Hi Nicole

I've just downloaded it to try and find out what's happening. You say you've tried "run as admin." , are you actually logged on to your PC/laptop with your administrator account though?

I downloaded it to my desktop and when I right clicked on the file the top line was Install, which I clicked on. It opened the installer and I followed it through to the final Install button. I admit, I didn't / haven't installed it though, I have an old laptop with enough going on as it is. I'm running Win 10, logged on as admin.

Cheers!

Rich

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Oct 3 2019 7:24 PM

Not sure if anyone has run into this. Buying apparel and the game/buying screen hangs. 

I had to 'task manager' out of game. 

Credits were deducted, but the (Skeleton) glove I purchased was never added in. 

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 6:46 AM

Here is one issue I ran into...

Made country club tournament, with specific aim to play it with new game client. But game is stuck on loading cause it cant find some " unity flag vinyl record" file in resources.

I am aware now that I should made tourney with some default flags, but my question is..Can those flags be imported in "resources" with some update. Or game made to ignore and to load just with some default flags?

Nik

• SamSpayed
    4,895 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2019 8:59 PM

One other issue I've noticed.  The ball movement on the green looks like the ball is sliding on ice (kind of like a hockey puck) rather than rolling.  It's very apparent when using the Callaway balls with the stripes.

• salamicus
    1,016 Posts
    Fri, Oct 11 2019 6:56 AM

That numbers on mini map (cameras I guess) ...Is completely ruining one of most important things which is aiming with help of a map... I guess most of players use it to aim, not to switch cameras.

Nik

RSS