Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • nerve60
    285 Posts
    Sat, Feb 8 2020 7:55 AM

Wutpa:

Tony and Paul, that's excellent info and very helpful to me, I appreciate it very much.

I have a slight raised eyebrow at the idea that I have to pay to effectively 'deactivate' the apparel abilities, which feels slightly counter-intuitive compared to paying to 'add' abilities, but whatever, it's not much to pay.

I shall experiment, and thanks again.

Nigel. 

I'm fairly new to "apparel" effects also, however, since there are 2 sub categories in Apparel, cant you just simply not upgrade any of the "abilities" and only upgrade "appearance" to change your appearance?

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sun, Feb 9 2020 9:31 AM

Only if you have purchased the "appearance" option. If not, then any apparel you change into will come with that items abilities. Like it or not.

You can change into free apparel available through the Pro shop. 

~ Tony

• TerryN1013
    109 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 7:17 PM

In the original WGT my average score was always posted.  For example, currently I am 63.5.  I used this to judge if I was making progress toward the next tier.  On the WGT Early Access game I can't find my average anywhere.  Am I missing it?  Does it not count any longer?  How do I advance to another tier?

• pmm711
    5,516 Posts
    Tue, Feb 11 2020 7:45 PM

TerryN1013:

In the original WGT my average score was always posted.  For example, currently I am 63.5.  I used this to judge if I was making progress toward the next tier.  On the WGT Early Access game I can't find my average anywhere.  Am I missing it?  Does it not count any longer?  How do I advance to another tier?

in the Early Access game click on your profile pic and on the next screen you’ll find your avg.  You will then advance in tiers as normal, but, then I’m not sure if/how Coin Room play will figure into the equation too.

• AlejBaran
    1,405 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 6:34 PM

Hi folks, I would like to start testing / adapting to this version of the game.

Could someone tell me what are the minimum system requirements of this version? Or, where can I read about it?

Thank you very much to all

• JDGHOST
    6,787 Posts
    Wed, Feb 12 2020 8:28 PM

• Crashn2u
    129 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 2:01 PM

Two things that need to be corrected ASAP. 

1. We need to know the speed of the greens before you tee off. Knowing the speed of the greens greatly influences club selection.

2. There needs to be a way to select players from you own level to play against. I'm a champion and I have been subjected to lower level players anger. They think I'm cherry picking and they become upset with me. It's not a good way to build community cohesiveness. 

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 2:41 PM
    Crashn2u:

Two things that need to be corrected ASAP. 

1. We need to know the speed of the greens before you tee off. Knowing the speed of the greens greatly influences club selection.

2. There needs to be a way to select players from you own level to play against. I'm a champion and I have been subjected to lower level players anger. They think I'm cherry picking and they become upset with me. It's not a good way to build community cohesiveness. 

3. The ability to equip other balls in your inventory in the event you run out of purchased balls during a round instead of being forced to finish the round with a rock.
  • TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Feb 13 2020 3:36 PM

RSS