Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • AlejBaran
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2020 8:50 PM

SamSpayed:

To add a screenshot, you'll need to first upload the image to a hosting site (eg. Imgur or something like it), and then use the Insert Media button in the toolbar to enter the URL of the image.  Be sure to change the Width to 450 so that it fits neatly in the forum post.  

Thanks again Sam for the advice!!

I'll try to upload them later and see if someone could help me

• AlejBaran
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Feb 19 2020 9:59 PM

Heeeelp!!  :-))

This is how the view looks from the green in fullscreen

And this is how the view looks from the tee in fullscreen off; also note that the bottom part appears "cropped" and you cannot see the meter and other features even though the taskbar is hidden

• ScottHope
    10,094 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 12:41 AM

I can't see your images Alej, but would this help in any way?

When using imgur, make sure the link you are using has a filename extension at the end of it, e.g...

https://i.imgur.com/VkpTW2d.jpg

...the filename extension will reflect what filetype you have uploaded, so it won't necessarily be .jpg, but it should be there.

• Goedemoed
    1,958 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 1:10 AM

Hi Champ

I've been playing the EA platform for a few months now up to the point where it has become by preferred platform to play the game on.

There are a few small issues, but most of them were already mentioned by other members.

My biggest issue is with the lack of camera angles. I admit I don't comprehend what it takes to create a course, but there are definitely way less angles than on pc and it does often make you feel like a spectator rather than the player.

Other than that  - all good and congrats on your efforts

Marius

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 2:47 AM

Question too W.G.T Champ, could you Please confirm wether This forum will be transfered over to the HD game by the end of 2020 when the flash game ends.

if that is the plan will it retain all past posts, it would be a big mistake to start afresh and loose all the past info gathered within theses forums over the years.

Thanks for all you work keeping this game still the best.

\-/

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 3:21 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 5:11 AM

TopShelf2010:
    the Forums are ALREADY accessible through the HD game.

Something is going to have to change as Flash is part of the forums. The friends list, PMs, wall posts and WGT popups are all Flash based. You don't see any of that until you allow Flash and if it goes away like it's supposed to something will have to take its place.

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 5:37 AM

• BigJack9980
    28 Posts
    Thu, Feb 20 2020 8:22 AM

Don,

Me as well as several others are trying to use the new Windows version of Early access. We had it working great for a couple of weeks and then on Feb 13 th it stopped the next time it opened and updated. We are mostly mobile.users but some of us host on our laptops and invite other mobile users. 

I have tried to contact wgt and champion but get no response. Now since the update, the software loads and I can see my friends online however if I invite them I get a cross platform error. If I go to search I can not see any mobile users only PC. I have hindered as a test a game and invited random players all were Pc users. I can not figure what happened. Have uninstalled and reinstalled launcher several times as has a couple other guys. Extremely miffed that we are being ignored by wgt.. Do u have any thought?

Thanks

is

BigJack

RSS