Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Thu, Dec 14 2023 8:58 PM (1,414 replies)
  • Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 7:57 AM
    All due respect Wupta... Why do you care how they use their 90 seconds? Some play by feel and some use notes and calculators. I may need to heat up my coffee for thirty seconds in the microwave and then still have 60 seconds to figure out my shot. :) Having said that. It should be an option and not forced on everybody.
  • Pego1986
    124 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 8:32 AM

daveparr:

Pego1986:

Every shot was max 2yds from hole even i missed ding more than would be appropriate.

Dont like it. And its not fun if every shot is ez.

Congratulations you  figured out the New game version  just first try. 

Truely Remarkable \-/                                                       

you know how many games i played ? You think i did one shot and went here and wrote on forum ? pls next time ignore your need to act stupid only because some1 wrote something that doesn't suit you.

• daveparr
    1,175 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 8:43 AM

Pego1986:

daveparr:

Pego1986:

Every shot was max 2yds from hole even i missed ding more than would be appropriate.

Truely Remarkable \-/                                                       

you know how many games i played ? You think i did one shot and went here and wrote on forum ? pls next time ignore your need to act stupid only because some1 wrote something that doesn't suit you.

Really l acted  Stupid, My Appologies

its just l have been playing the New HD Version from day 1, and l am still Trying to work it out 

Guess some of us are just slow \-/                              

• Wutpa
    4,803 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 1:36 PM

Tony08888:
    All due respect Wupta... Why do you care how they use their 90 seconds? Some play by feel and some use notes and calculators. I may need to heat up my coffee for thirty seconds in the microwave and then still have 60 seconds to figure out my shot. :) Having said that. It should be an option and not forced on everybody.

I totally agree it doesn't matter and it's none of my business how people use their 90 seconds. It's really only the taking of a minute and a half to putt that gets me aggravated, but to be clear I would never comment about that in a match. If there are 90 seconds on the clock then a player is entitled to take all 90 on every shot if they wish/need. I just find that kind of game....not to my taste.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Jan 19 2020 5:53 PM

Wutpa:
    It's really only the taking of a minute and a half to putt that gets me aggravated, but to be clear I would never comment about that in a match.

I'd be making a comment about the pace of play. Nothing worse than sitting on your hands while somebody overthinks a basic putt.

• Pego1986
    124 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 6:45 PM

daveparr:

Pego1986:

daveparr:

Pego1986:

Truely Remarkable \-/                                                       

Really l acted  Stupid, My Appologies

its just l have been playing the New HD Version from day 1, and l am still Trying to work it out 

Guess some of us are just slow \-/                              

I think forgiveness its because at mobile version is harder hit pin at small displays. Hope they will change it because it feels like easy mode of flash version. 

Than maybe you doing something wrong if it takes you so much long time and it still doesnt work. 

• twinponds169
    3,018 Posts
    Mon, Jan 20 2020 9:40 PM

All I can think is that the soup kitchen must have upgraded their WiFi.

RSS