Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Sat, May 4 2024 12:17 PM (1,419 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 4:24 AM
    i got the logs up for the events....looked at it and it was blank....i do get the new wgt page now when i click on ( here) first page of this thread.....but the problem i have don is that it wont let me sign in as existing member.....its only option is to register as a new player......i tried to login in with my username but it refused me saying this name is already taken......
  • ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 6:03 AM

fineleg:
    I was asked to create an Avatar in the Early Access version which I did. I had a look around the site, logged off and went back to WGT on my laptop. When I looked at my game play pic .. it had been removed and replaced with the Avatar Just created on Early Access!!! How can this happen?? And moreover, how do I get my old pic back ??
    I don't know if this will work for you fineleg, but there's no harm in trying.

Scott's video is loading please wait...
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 7:44 AM

i figured out that my google acc wasnt linked to my computer.....so it would not let me download game.....i corrected and downloaded it in seconds.....its now on my home screen (but for some reason i created file for direct access and i cannot open it......aggghhh so close

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 9:16 AM

There are two bits to this Mickey, the launcher and the game. Have you got both? Can you right click on whatever it is you have got on your home screen and open the file location and report what files you see?

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 9:27 AM
    hi scott...i downloaded and installed it onto my computer...i can see its there in programs installed....i have the wgt launcher game logo on my homescreen....when i click on to play it says i dont have access...i must have changed settings for who can access it.....but dont know how i did it lol.....
  • ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 10:25 AM

This will be a huge disappointment if you don't like the game when you finally get to it.  : )

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 10:38 AM
    am i missing something here.....i have the launcher installed on my pc.....but now im thinking i have to download the game from amazon appstore too...?
  • ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 11:23 AM

Clicking the launcher the first time after installing it, downloads and installs the game on your PC, as far as I am aware. Every time you click the launcher after that. It just launches the game.

You don't need anything from Amazon.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 11:35 AM
    ScottHope:

Clicking the launcher the first time after installing it, downloads and installs the game on your PC, as far as I am aware. Every time you click the launcher after that. It just launches the game.

You don't need anything from Amazon.

ok thats good to know.....now i just need to figure out how to change settings so i can access it.....
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 3:21 PM

MGB01:
    i got the logs up for the events....looked at it and it was blank....i do get the new wgt page now when i click on ( here) first page of this thread.....but the problem i have don is that it wont let me sign in as existing member.....its only option is to register as a new player......i tried to login in with my username but it refused me saying this name is already taken......

Were you a Facebook Player? Do you log in on Facebook?

RSS