Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT Early Access!

Sat, May 4 2024 12:17 PM (1,419 replies)
  • MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 3:35 PM

DonCaron:

MGB01:
    i got the logs up for the events....looked at it and it was blank....i do get the new wgt page now when i click on ( here) first page of this thread.....but the problem i have don is that it wont let me sign in as existing member.....its only option is to register as a new player......i tried to login in with my username but it refused me saying this name is already taken......

Were you a Facebook Player? Do you log in on Facebook?

no don....not facebook....

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 4:15 PM

scott and don thx for all your help guys......eventually i accessed the launcher.....by pure accident im sure......played 2 holes.....struggled to find my way around the menus....all seems strange.....as for the game itself.....ding seems alot easier to hit than flash version......but i must admit i prefer the old version over the new one......

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 8:29 PM

I went away to another golf game for a couple of months and returned here today to find the early access game.  I am very impressed with it even at this stage. Plays great and is much fun. I am not going anywhere else now.  Thanks to all who are making this happen.

• BogeyOne
    1,967 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 8:42 PM

• carlosdev
    2,529 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 9:03 PM

LOL

We are yet to even have a .DMG Launcher to start with lol 

Iam guessing Santa Claus might bring it ;) ;) 

- Carl 

• nolan60
    176 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2019 10:11 PM

carlosdev:

LOL

- Carl 

You could run it through wine on your system I have done it on 3 Linux boxes now

• ScottHope
    10,107 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 12:47 AM

Thanks Mickey, glad you got it up and running. The menus are a bit of a maze until you've found your way around, but it doesn't take too long to become accustomed.

• carlosdev
    2,529 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 1:03 AM

nolan60:

carlosdev:

LOL

- Carl 

You could run it through wine on your system I have done it on 3 Linux boxes now

WooooW I completely forgot about Wine. I will try it thanks. 

Couple of years before, I used to like a game lot but it was for windows only. That time, I found out about Wine n played it through.

People who likes driving n off-roading, this game is exceptional. The realistic approach is fantastic. Most people might know about this game. When I played it for the first time, it was beyond words. If anyone wana check it out here is the YouTube link.

- Carl 

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,515 Posts
    Tue, Oct 22 2019 1:42 AM

Amazing physics engine, Carl. Just out of curiosity though...

Does a trailer IRL behave like a jello like it does in the game? Is it that flexible or being exaggerated in the game?

Any trailer experts?

• Dex000
    109 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2019 8:36 AM

WGTChampion:

You can download the game for Windows HERE

This is a link to the mobile versions, not a link to download for Windows. How is everyone getting the game?

RSS