Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • Roadking1117
    16 Posts
    Wed, May 10 2017 4:50 PM

Just a quick question...  

During the last several days, I've noticed fewer and fewer players seem to be available for rounds.  When you select "Join" you get a spinning wheel and no one shows up.  It wasn't like that a week or so ago.  Has anything changed that causes this?

Roadking1117

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 12 2017 2:58 PM

Ditto, seen the same thing.

• wilrob64
    26 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2017 4:04 PM

i love this game..but I'm a little miffed as far as advancing to the higher tiers..i just made master avg score 66..played 1 stroke game right after making master..shot +1 on 9 holes and my avg shot up to 74..why so high aft just one game..its not like I shot 10 over par..the reason I'm posting this is if I want to make tour master I have to shoot at least 6 under otherwise my avg skyrockets..dosent make sense to shoot for the higher tiers..ty

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Thu, May 18 2017 5:56 PM

wilrob64:

i love this game..but I'm a little miffed as far as advancing to the higher tiers..i just made master avg score 66..played 1 stroke game right after making master..shot +1 on 9 holes and my avg shot up to 74..why so high aft just one game..its not like I shot 10 over par..the reason I'm posting this is if I want to make tour master I have to shoot at least 6 under otherwise my avg skyrockets..dosent make sense to shoot for the higher tiers..ty

Every time you tier up your average resets.  So the first round you played (a 37 @ St.  Andrews for 9 holes) determined your new average. 

• MrMagoo2
    1,007 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2017 8:12 PM

To change the subject alittle:  I've been playing for years and things have changed so much since I've started, "which sometimes is not a bad thing", but lately I think WGT is over thinking this golf game. For instance: Why do I need a box in the right hand corner of my game that obstructs my aim, telling me what my shot was?  Really.  when you swing it pops up and you can't get rid of it for the entire game!!!  Oh, you click the "X" but it comes back next swing.......I think that WGT is trying to overthink this game. WGT uses our money to create more and more which does not need to be. It's just a fun game for people to play and enjoy.  To many WGT pop ups," friend a ball", "join a CC", Oh and the best.."GREAT SHOT"  20 yds from the hole  LOL   Really....... WGT needs to get back to the basics. Quit trying to complicate it more..Just let us make our on decisions on how to play this golf. We're paying to play!!!

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Thu, Jun 1 2017 7:42 AM

Mrmaggo2 -  Go to menu , Click on Game settings , Display , Scroll down to the bottom and you will see (Tee shot data )  Turn it off ....

• TUSKEGEESLINGER
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 12:35 AM

made a purchase of callaway chrome soft L43 balls.received only 1. may I please my other two balls or my credit of 250 thank you

RSS