Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Jun 26 2017 12:56 AM

TUSKEGEESLINGER:

made a purchase of callaway chrome soft L43 balls.received only 1. may I please my other two balls or my credit of 250 thank you

Use the link at the bottom of the page marked "Contact" to send a message to Customer Service".  They will give you the other 2 balls.  Be advised there is an ongoing glitch when buying balls from the in-game prompt.  It apparently doesn't effect balls purchased in the pro shop.

• McKenzie45
    140 Posts
    Wed, Aug 16 2017 4:03 PM

Alex, I just deposited 20.00 into my WGT account and was told I would get 3 free gold max balls. did not get them who can I get to fix this tks McKenzie45

• K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Thu, Aug 17 2017 11:24 AM

Check  your email. If you got an email from WGT saying, "Congratulations, you earned a WGT bonus," the balls are in your inventory, level 40 Nikes. If you didn't get the email and/or the balls aren't in your inventory, do as has been suggested and contact customer service.

• STORMY970
    2 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 7:14 AM

First, GREAT GAME, a challenge to get all together.  A couple of questions, if I may:

1. Why is it that my driver is rated for a given distance and the distance if travel is usually less than the rating. Allowances are made for wind and a quality ball is played,  the usually result is a 10-15 yards less difference in club rating and distance?

2. Making a connections for a match seems overly difficult; a "decline" is received and the next effort to find played goes the player who has just declined?

3 Is there a way to move the TOP TRACER overlay that covers the hole layout?Sometimes the time needed to "X out" required 8-10 seconds, or more, to see the hold layout and make shot adjustments?

4.  Lastly, what is significance of the yellow flag with the WGT letters on some players? The is a  GREAT pastime for an old retired coot, such as myself.

THANK YOU

STORMY970

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 11:15 AM

Hey Stormy,

Welcome to the game...I hope you don't have an addictive personality, because if you do, you're a goner. This game is really addictive!

To answer your questions, may I suggest the following...if you scroll up a little bit on this page you'll see a "Search Box" over on the right. To find the answers to you questions try searching the following-

Q#1- type in- driver distance

Q#2- type in- declined game invites

Q#3- type in- top tracer

Q#4- type in- yellow flag

Trying this will accomplish two things, 1- it will answer all your questions, and 2- it will help you navigate your way through the forums where you can find all kinds of information on club upgrades, country clubs, free tournaments, free equipment/ball giveaways, browser problems etc.

Again, welcome to the game and hope to see you out there.

MC

• spglasser
    94 Posts
    Sun, Aug 27 2017 4:34 PM

i mistakenly clicked the link to block a friend who had challenged me to a game. is there a way to unblock it? Also I used to have wgt's email address to send to them directly but it has disappeared

RSS