Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • ernestious
    332 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2017 4:02 AM

Yes this happened to me.

pdb1:

BubbaMac1000:
    I played a singles round yesterday and wasnt given credit for it. Thus I lost my consecutive days played. what can I do to get credited?

Unfortunately sir . There will not be any adjustment for this . What's done in this program is done . You should however state your case 

Click   Contact

Then click   Customer Support.

State the specifics of your scenario . Just letting them know they oops again . Helps in the data collection . Keep in mind . They do not make mistakes . 

Good luck . 

I had 428 consecutive days played i played on the 9 feb and it went to 0,i contacted customer support and they reinstated my days,within a day.They are great and will look after you.Can't say the same for the rest of them at WGT.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2017 7:30 AM

REALTEASEISBACK:

Hi !!  Glad to be back  

And moved country 

• ernestious
    332 Posts
    Sun, Feb 19 2017 3:01 PM

pdb1:

ernestious:
    I had 428 consecutive days played i played on the 9 feb and it went to 0,i contacted customer support and they reinstated my days,within a day.They are great and will look after you.Can't say the same for the rest of them at WGT

Very nice . You won the coin toss that day . Thank you for the update . It is nice to know it can happen . 

Should i go buy a lottery ticket.You can imagine the look on my face when i saw 1 with a red check,(wasn't 0 but a 1 with red check*)my typing speed is okay but i beat my WPM record when i contacted customer support and "patiently" waited for the e-mail back.Sheer relief when they said they reinstated my days.I am now back to my normal self.Just state your case and see what happens.TY guys in customer support.

• johnnybravo67
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2017 6:01 PM

I have a question and don't know who to ask but I love this game and have been playing for a bit but now after I play and level up it gives me things I can rent or play for free for a bit but now every time it keeps saying wrong level to get those things but I check and I'm on the level it says to get it, so how come I cant use them and it keeps saying wrong level?

• ernestious
    332 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2017 3:13 PM

johnnybravo67:

I have a question and don't know who to ask but I love this game and have been playing for a bit but now after I play and level up it gives me things I can rent or play for free for a bit but now every time it keeps saying wrong level to get those things but I check and I'm on the level it says to get it, so how come I cant use them and it keeps saying wrong level?

Bottom of page click contact,click customer support,ask them their pretty good.

• WoodyM1
    10 Posts
    Tue, Mar 7 2017 6:23 AM

I just lost all my credits from 1400 tom 183 any help here.

• mikejenkins1961
    6 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 4:14 AM

I just started a CC.We finished in the rewards in first Clash, So what is flags we won an how do I apply..Thanks 

Carolina Blues Country Club..

RSS