Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • chipstacks
    1 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 6:08 AM

yeah

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 3:02 AM

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 5:17 AM

pdb1:
    Yes it does always give credit . Unless you played in a mode other than " scored " . It cannot be practice  or a challenge , or alt shot , or skins  . ' It must be a scored match play round . And you must be a tier lower than Legend tier

A wee correction, MP challenge is counted the same as scored MP (only difference being there are credits involved with the challenge mode). Therefore it will drop the avg just the same.

Infact, MP challenge was the main reason why they changed the tiering up system. To prevent bagging to stop people with high level gear fleecing playing from shorter tees and fleecing credits from "honest" players for years.

The ones who only play free MPs (scored mode) simply got screwed in the process, We've had a 20+ thread of discussions with WGTPizza back in 2012, when this happened. He actually denied that MP scored lowered people's avg and tiered them up and he claimed, it only happens with challenge mode. It was then proven to him, that 7 forfeited scored MPs from a legend (without a single shot played) made a 73 avg master into a TM. 

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 12:26 PM

pdb1:

I'm not going to argue about it . But I will try and get some evidence . I have seen it work countless times . First as I came up and since then with dozens of CC members .

In fact I have never seen it not work . 

This is all it says in the FAQ's 

Do Match Play scores affect my Average Score or Tier ranking?

Yes, Match Play games do affect your score average and your tier ranking. If you play a match play game against a player of higher tier and win the match your score average will be affected which could affect your tier ranking..

That is enough confirmation . But I will try to get more specifics . Whether there is a scale for margin of victory , and or differences in the award for the span of tiers .  

Paul, have you actually read what I wrote? YES of course scored MPs lower one's avg under certain terms. I wasn't arguing that.

But I corrected your statement, that challenge mode MPs don't do that as well. Cause they do, the same as scored mode. Then I explained how and why this rule was even implemented.

Do we understand each other now?

• REALTEASEISBACK
    1 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 4:39 PM

Hi !!  Glad to be back  

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Sat, Feb 18 2017 6:43 PM

REALTEASEISBACK:

Hi !!  Glad to be back  

LMFAO!!!!!

RSS