Forums

Help › Forums

Welcome to WGT

Sun, Jan 14 2024 10:51 AM (2,013 replies)
  • torben101
    1,091 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 10:51 AM

Hi Alex maybee you can help me i'm trying to sell old clubs i have removed them from both bags and every thing it just dont accept it .

Torben101

• alosso
    21,043 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 11:08 AM

Alex ain't available any more...

You'd have to unequip not only the clubs in question but also your Stand Bag Plus. Have a look on top of the Bug Log Forum!

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 11:43 AM

wanzenberg:

Hi there

Thanks for a fantastic setup

I noticed today that i all of a sudden do not belong to  a country club , which is incorrect as i have belinged to the Runaway Birdies Club for a couple of years now. What gives?

Also my swing meter has reverted back to the days when I started.

I hope you can solve this for me

Regards

Hi, I did a club search and found nothing under the name of Runaway Birdies Club.  There is a newer clubs called Runaway and there are also about 30 clubs with the word Birdies in the name.  Perhaps the owner closed it?

As far as your swing meter, you can change it by opening the equipment tab from the Menu drop down on the game client.  Once you open the equipment tab click on where it says "meters" at the bottom.  3 different meters will be shown.  Select the one you want. by clicking it.

Good Luck,

phred952

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Sat, Jan 28 2017 7:34 PM

wanzenberg:
    I noticed today that i all of a sudden do not belong to  a country club , which is incorrect as i have belinged to the Runaway Birdies Club for a couple of years now. What gives?

Take a look at The Wall on your Profile Page. This might give you some insight to your CC situation...

26 Jan 2017 @ 1:10 AM
    ""cc" we are merging with pukis and friends cc...pls take invite from them ty" 
    Don
  • torben101
    1,091 Posts
    Sun, Jan 29 2017 11:09 PM

Hi alosso i have removed all the old equipment from both bags and four sets in one bag it still say's server error when try to sell them , where can i find bug log forum im not good with computers .TY for feedback .

torben101

• torben101
    1,091 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2017 9:59 AM

Ty for the help its sorted now selling the clubs .

torben101 .

• Bobby19462
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jan 30 2017 4:34 PM

When I am told I have a free rental and i click on equip now it never equips it. HELP!!!

RSS